Ashes 06-07

correction, 312-3, Collingwood makes a ton,fair play,Pietersen on 90. I can see this one being a draw; for all England's batting efforts, I just don't see them being able to bowl the Aussies out.

I dare say,Collingwood and Pietersen are beginning to pwn! In excess of 400-3,Colly not to far from a *whispers as to not jink him* double century

Well u never jinxed him.

We r well n truly on top, few quick wickets in morning and who lnows, bt as ajw says i doubt we can take 19 aussie wickets in 3 days, feel in order to win the test we going to have to enforce follow on.

We are pwning, looking like it will be a draw though.

Well done Collingwood, we love you :D

Defo guna b a draw, bowling hoggie, got 2 play monty insted of giles nxt time and sacrifice the batting.

Amid accusations that the test is boring, England decide to add some excitment by putting themselves on 75-4, after resuming on 59-1. O dear :haha: apparently Strauss' dismissal was dodgy, but it seems like Warne may do some major league damage. Good old England

------------------------- edit

Cap'n Flintoff leads the way and apparently 'plays an absolutely shocking stroke'. I might go back to my 5-0 prediction again

Last edited:
All I have to say is: Shane Warne :wub:

Sexiest spinner ever. I watched the cricket on Monday, well Tuesday morning, but I don't have sky so I haven't been able to watch any more of it.

Was quite surprised England managed to get a decent amount of runs since they were like 79-4 at one point (I think).

Oh dear, bad loss. It would of been class if eng won, there would of been a game well and truly !!!!

and monty should be in asap ! giles cant bowl, and bowlers win test matches. and i dont knw what vaughans gona do when he comes in, **** laast about 5 balls. shud just leave freddy in.

O MONTY MONTY< MONTY MONTY MONTY PASESAER

Gd start with bowlin, bt 37-2 atm, not great.

lol, yawn

don't see what all the fuss about panesar is about tbh :p

haha^

Can't wait for play tonight, at home so can watch on tele :D

We need a big score, a big big score, shame we lost the two wickets, and their bowlers looked pretty decent from what i have seen in highlights.....

England, wank wank wank,England wank wank wank

what a load of ***** they are

yeh tis disappointing after a good 1st day. Hopefully pick up few quick wickets in mornin session, otherwise victory looks unlikely

Rofl, at how **** we are and ******* the series up.

Monty's a legend though