Ashley Cole named Englands player of 2010

Because if someone was to start a "fight" with me, I'd simply ignore them.

I say what I think, because I can.

If people could say what they think, England would have ceased to exist long ago

The reason why people dont like him is because people believe his ex wife is more of a national treasure than him. Sickening endightment on the general way the english public think. He gives 100% for England every game and this has been proven with this award.

nah its cos he plays for Chelsea

The reason why people dont like him is because people believe his ex wife is more of a national treasure than him. Sickening endightment on the general way the english public think. He gives 100% for England every game and this has been proven with this award.

Not really, he's been known as a **** for some time now, since his Arsenal days. He's an exceptional player even at his age (think he's 30-odd now isn't he?) but he's still a ****** and probably always will be.

With the performance England had put in, i would have preferred not to give the award for this year.

As soon as I saw this thread, I knew it was CJACKO that made it.

Well deserved, but it's not much of an achievement considering England's year last year.

No, I've always hated him since the whole moving to Chelsea fiasco.

Not really, he's been known as a **** for some time now, since his Arsenal days. He's an exceptional player even at his age (think he's 30-odd now isn't he?) but he's still a ****** and probably always will be.

I understand why Arsenal fans are annoyed, we gave you Gallas in the deal lol.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

No, I've always hated him since the whole moving to Chelsea fiasco.

What moving to a team that were moving forwards a little quicker than Arsenal.

I understand why Arsenal fans are annoyed, we gave you Gallas in the deal lol.

Lol which he then went on to join the Yids, scum.

How long do you reckon Cole has in him?

As soon as I saw this thread, I knew it was CJACKO that made it.

Well deserved, but it's not much of an achievement considering England's year last year.

Thought it deserves its own thread.

pretty sure if Gerrard had won it, no one would question if it deserved its own thread

No, to a team who were basically trying to buy titles.

Where he could get more money.

Lol which he then went on to join the Yids, scum.

How long do you reckon Cole has in him?

Unfortunatly not long, i know he gets more days off after games then any other player at Chelsea because he suffers pretty bad. I would say 1-2more years max, pretty lucky we have a promosing back up in Van Aanholt really because its big boots to fill.

And no, moving purely for the money.

lets not start this stupid debate on who is the bigger club, who has won more trophies, who will win the EPL....

Cant we all just commend the lad for winning the trophy

pretty sure if Gerrard had won it, no one would question if it deserved its own thread

Probably not, he's not a Chelsea player. ;)

Nah, Gerrard or Cole should've won it. They've been the best English players in the past few of years, let alone this year.

If people could say what they think, England would have ceased to exist long ago

nah its cos he plays for Chelsea
It's because he's a ******** but he deserves this award. He's a great left back.
Why are people suggesting gerrard? Hasn't he been really poor by his standards this year.:S

well he is the best left back in the world, even if he is an idiot England fans shouldn't give him grief simply because he is that good a player.
Same goes to all of them, i do not give a toss who JT sleeps with, how many brasses Rooney shags or how much Joe hart wants to get ******
if they are good players and play well it's fine by me

lets not start this stupid debate on who is the bigger club, who has won more trophies, who will win the EPL....

that is some good trolling right there

It's because he's a ******** but he deserves this award. He's a great left back.
Why are people suggesting gerrard? Hasn't he been really poor by his standards this year.:S

Gerrard has been inspirational when he took the armband and without Lampard in the team, thats why he came second, thot he would win

For England, he's been average.. but then again, most of the other players have lacked the passion that England's teams once had when the likes of Beckham, Scholes and Michael Owen.

For Liverpool, he's been easily their best player (a bit like Cole at Chelsea, really), always puts on a performance even when they're on a bad run.