Ashley Cole Shoots Chelsea Backroom Staff

He could sue him personally and not the club, and it's not like Chelsea or him couldn't afford it anyway. Plus any loyalty I had to a player goes out the window when he shoots me.

Dont lie lol, if Rooney shot you once just a little bit you would be star struck.

I'd love to be shot by someone like Rooney or Cole tbh as long as it wasn't permanent damage or killed me XD Easy money lol.

Dont lie lol, if Rooney shot you once just a little bit you would be star struck.

"just a little bit". If I got full on shot, I wouldn't be his biggest fan. Hardly something to get star struck over, like if you got run over by him and lying under the wheels thinking "wow, run over by wayne rooney! I'm so lucky!"

"just a little bit". If I got full on shot, I wouldn't be his biggest fan. Hardly something to get star struck over, like if you got run over by him and lying under the wheels thinking "wow, run over by wayne rooney! I'm so lucky!"

Maybe thats where we are a little different lol.

he should have shot the rest of the team lol in the head

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldCWdIbp02s"]YouTube - Ashley Cole shoots intern with rifle at Chelsea club grounds[/ame]
dont know if its been posted yet but lol ^^^