Ashley Cole Shoots Chelsea Backroom Staff

And replace him with who? Or bring through van aanholt I guess.

Bingo mate, Van Aanholt looks very good and could do his job pretty well.

Even if this has been twisted and Madrid say come in with an offer of about 20 mil I would cash in on it as He is what 30 now and only has a few years left in him and 20 mil for a player that is 30+ is alot.

Yer easily mate. The problem is that he is on what 100k plus as week too?? We have abit of a problem because Van Aanholt is a pretty good and young replacement but if we keep Cole for a few more years Van Aanholt will want to leave to get first team football and then we lose out on a young and decent replacement.

just a practical joke got wrong. A few team mates probs got together for a joke and said 'hey lets play a joke on the work experience guy'. Probs taken a bit too far using an air rifle and a massive **** up not realising it was loaded but this has been blown out of proportion

****. I might start cutting down the number of backroom staff on my save. Gallas has too many targets.

Cole was obviously confused when Ancelotti said it was "shooting practice"..

Love the way NOTW are trying ot make a massive deal of this, I'd let somebody shoot me with an air rifle for like £10k..

I can't believe the response this is getting. I'm not trying to turn it into a Chelsea Vs United, But if you look at the Rooney elbow - everyone has massively jumped on his back calling him a thug etc he should get this he should get that.

Yet Ashley cole albeit accidentaly but none the less shot someone with an airrifle yet people are saying the papers are blowing this out of proportion :S some people need to get prioritys right.

and from what i've also read he has refused to Apologise for the incident. (only what I read though) Obviously the young boy will most likely get a job now and will get a massive payout in compensation so he doesn't press charges against cole.

Ashley cole should be fined by the club. He should be charged but theres nothing can be said nor done about it if the boy doesn't want to press charges which I doubt he will.
But I really have no idea why people are saying its blown out of proportion. If this was A Man United player you would have queues of people lining up to say he should get the death penalty!

I can't believe the response this is getting. I'm not trying to turn it into a Chelsea Vs United, But if you look at the Rooney elbow - everyone has massively jumped on his back calling him a thug etc he should get this he should get that.

Yet Ashley cole albeit accidentaly but none the less shot someone with an airrifle yet people are saying the papers are blowing this out of proportion :S some people need to get prioritys right.

and from what i've also read he has refused to Apologise for the incident. (only what I read though) Obviously the young boy will most likely get a job now and will get a massive payout in compensation so he doesn't press charges against cole.

Ashley cole should be fined by the club. He should be charged but theres nothing can be said nor done about it if the boy doesn't want to press charges which I doubt he will.
But I really have no idea why people are saying its blown out of proportion. If this was A Man United player you would have queues of people lining up to say he should get the death penalty!

Chelsea have confirmed they are looking into it as it is a inhouse matter and will take the right proceedings. Im pretty sure Cole would have got a stearn telling off by the people at Chelsea alreadys and im pretty sure he will get a fine of somesort.

Fair enough, Obviously some sort of punishment will be granted, but really its everyone here i'm meaning are not defending it as such but they're making it sound as if it's nothing when really it is. If that happened in someone's street and someone was messing around with an airrifle and shot say a little brother or something that person would be jailed etc. I'm not going to say he should be jailed or anything because obviously the person isn't taking it that far and he will be better of in the future now that he's been shot by ashley cole lol probably a great job and a good payoff from either cole or chelsea.

I want to know if the refusing to apologise is true because if it is it's an absolute disgrace whether he meant to do it or not. It's not hard to say sorry. (indeed maybe the papers trying to make it worse)

Fair enough, Obviously some sort of punishment will be granted, but really its everyone here i'm meaning are not defending it as such but they're making it sound as if it's nothing when really it is. If that happened in someone's street and someone was messing around with an airrifle and shot say a little brother or something that person would be jailed etc. I'm not going to say he should be jailed or anything because obviously the person isn't taking it that far and he will be better of in the future now that he's been shot by ashley cole lol probably a great job and a good payoff from either cole or chelsea.

I want to know if the refusing to apologise is true because if it is it's an absolute disgrace whether he meant to do it or not. It's not hard to say sorry. (indeed maybe the papers trying to make it worse)

I mean we arnt sure whether he has apologiesed or not. But as much as people have an opinion Cole and most times its negative i just cant imagine him not saying sorry. But like i say we dont know yet do we. We all know the media are anti footballers and especially Cole so maybe they are making it up just to make things worse.

Yeah don't get me wrong personally I don't think it's true because even if he didn't want to I reckon he would be made to and it most likely is the papers making us all dislike cole even more. Agree with you there just don;t agree with people saying its blown out of proportion when I think even for the papers it hasn't been made out to be so much of a deal! not the papers I read anyway but he still shot someone that can never be blwon out of proportion.

Yeah don't get me wrong personally I don't think it's true because even if he didn't want to I reckon he would be made to and it most likely is the papers making us all dislike cole even more. Agree with you there just don;t agree with people saying its blown out of proportion when I think even for the papers it hasn't been made out to be so much of a deal! not the papers I read anyway but he still shot someone that can never be blwon out of proportion.

Oh you cant excuse his actions whether it was an accident or not. Why did he take the gun to the training ground in the first place?? Like i said earlier i love what Cole has done for the club in a football sence and he is still one of our most consistant performers week in week out. But if Chelsea decided to cash in on him in the summer then i wouldnt be to upset for long.

This story is true ! Ashley cole shot a 21 year old.

Cole apparently thought the rifle was empty and had no pellets in it.

You can imagine Ashley Cole taking the **** out of a young kid, and intimidating him.

The man is a ****!

Why would they have a air rifle on the training ground in the 1st place? :s

Because we saw Rooney's elbow with our own eyes. We will never see Cole shooting this guy, so we have to trust that Chelsea are going to make the right decision and take appropriate action.

Cole has apparently been fined £250,000.

If this was a utd player?! Get over yourself, Ashley Cole is one of if not the most hated footballer in England! And utd are the most supported team in England so I highly doubt that!

Because we saw Rooney's elbow with our own eyes. We will never see Cole shooting this guy, so we have to trust that Chelsea are going to make the right decision and take appropriate action.

Cole has apparently been fined £250,000.

If this was a utd player?! Get over yourself, Ashley Cole is one of if not the most hated footballer in England! And utd are the most supported team in England so I highly doubt that!

I'm talking about the people on this forum! and as I said I'm not going to make it utd vs chelsea thread as thats not what this is about so I won't reply to your point about that.

Cole may be one of the most hated men and it doesn't matter who see's it or who doesn't the fact of the matter is he SHOT someone with and Air rifle. How can anyone say its blown out of proportion.

First of all he shouldn't have the air rifle and he especially shouldn't have it with him at training or carrying it around at all if he has a license for it he should have it locked away in his house plain and simple! It doesn't matter what punishment he will get it bewilders me how anyone can say its blown out of proportion when it definately is not.

This story is true ! Ashley cole shot a 21 year old.

Cole apparently thought the rifle was empty and had no pellets in it.

You can imagine Ashley Cole taking the **** out of a young kid, and intimidating him.

The man is a ****!

That provides a great excuse for all murderers then. "Sorry judge, didn't think it was loaded."

Cole is an idiot, I hear Surrey police have started making enquiries to Chelsea about the incident.

Can he be charged or anything though if the person doesn't want to press charges ?

Should be able to be, attempted murder? , i dont know tbh?

I think attempted murder is a bit harsh. XD I'm sure he can be charged for GBH or something of that ilk though if the boy wants to charge.