Ashley Cole Shoots Chelsea Backroom Staff

anything to get in the news...

I believe that the police are investigated as it is ilegal to wave/fire even an amitation weapon in public but the charges won't be as serious as attempted murder but maybe GBH or maybe just a warning for the carrying of a firearm in public.

Last edited:
I think attempted murder is a bit harsh. XD I'm sure he can be charged for GBH or something of that ilk though if the boy wants to charge.

Didn't know what to put XD.

I think he can be charged yes, especially if he didn't have a gun license !

Didn't know what to put XD.

I think he can be charged yes, especially if he didn't have a gun license !

you don't need to have a gun license to own a ar rifle as they can be purchassed at shops as easy as a packet of crisps, how ever, it is ilegal to take that weapon into a public place and fire it, like I said a warning and a slap on the wrist by his club will be his punishment.

This story is true ! Ashley cole shot a 21 year old.

Cole apparently thought the rifle was empty and had no pellets in it.

You can imagine Ashley Cole taking the **** out of a young kid, and intimidating him.

The man is a ****!

The uk airgun law states:

Threatening others with an air weapon (even if unloaded) to cause them to fear unlawful violence 10 years imprisonment and / or appropriate fine.

Imo, if he was intimidating someone or 'taking the ****' it is breaking this law. For what he did i would say 10 years is too much but it is still a criminal offence if he was intimidating him with the gun. I dont see anyother reason why he would aim an airgun at the poor lad.

I think the police would be thinking ABH, GBH is a lot worse than that, he'd have to have an injury that he couldn't recover from or would need extended treatement.

The uk airgun law states:

Threatening others with an air weapon (even if unloaded) to cause them to fear unlawful violence 10 years imprisonment and / or appropriate fine.

Imo, if he was intimidating someone or 'taking the ****' it is breaking this law. For what he did i would say 10 years is too much but it is still a criminal offence if he was intimidating him with the gun. I dont see anyother reason why he would aim an airgun at the poor lad.

Should be able to be, attempted murder? , i dont know tbh?

These comments are blowing things out of proportion :p I think the only charge that could really come up against him is baring fire arms in a public place - However it isn't a public place so not sure. And @pokiuki you obviously don't know the story..he didn't threaten or intimidate him in anyway he was just being a **** and it went off just happend to be the boy was in the way.

Last edited:
These comments are blowing things out of proportion :p I think the only charge that could really come up against him is baring fire arms in a public place - However it isn't a public place so not sure. And @pokiuki you obviously don't know the story..he didn't threaten or intimidate him in anyway he was just being a **** and it went of just happend to be the boy was in the way.

He can be trialed for ABH, as he actually wounded the lad, and there is a qutoe that you can kill someone from the range he was at, so it's quite serious.

He can be trialed for ABH, as he actually wounded the lad, and there is a qutoe that you can kill someone from the range he was at, so it's quite serious.

But won't that only be if the boy decides to press charges ?

Tbh I think he would get more money without taking it to court.

Press charges - get hush money - drop charges.

I remember hearing about some nutters going around town with an air rifle one day and aiming and shooting at people and it was a really serious offence. I do think this should go further than just an internal slap on the wrists.

Press charges - get hush money - drop charges.

I remember hearing about some nutters going around town with an air rifle one day and aiming and shooting at people and it was a really serious offence. I do think this should go further than just an internal slap on the wrists.

Yeah theres a difference in going around with the intention of shooting someone, Pretty sure Ashley regrets it now, And I think the boy might get a contract at Chelsea now aswell to keep him sweet so. He could get a good bit of cash plus a job. And we all know ashley is going to get massively hounded at most stadiums for this incident. Just hope he isn't dumb enough if he ever scores to celebrate doing the machine gun celebration XD

Yeah theres a difference in going around with the intention of shooting someone, Pretty sure Ashley regrets it now, And I think the boy might get a contract at Chelsea now aswell to keep him sweet so. He could get a good bit of cash plus a job. And we all know ashley is going to get massively hounded at most stadiums for this incident. Just hope he isn't dumb enough if he ever scores to celebrate doing the machine gun celebration XD

I'm sure many people regret their actions afterwards, crime is a crime. Can't have one rule for some and another for the rest. I'm sure those kids in town also thought it was "just a bit of fun" and if they did hurt anyone, they could just say that they didn't realise the gun was loaded. Whether he intended it or not, he's an idiot for bringing a gun in the first place, and then aiming at someone, and then finally even shooting a kid with it. I do hope charges are pressed, especially considering the range he was from him, serious damage could happen.

And that celebration would be epic win.

He didn't mean it though :S Just stupidity.

I do hate this as an excuse and when people use it. A lot of crimes aren't meant, doesn't stop it being a crime. Either way you've caused personal injury, by intent or by negligence. If it was someone from your family I'm fairly certain you'd be angry at him, and wouldn't be accepting him saying "I didn't mean it, so it's not so bad"

/rant.

he's probably a Chelsea fan, going there on work experience. Doubt he would want to sue the club he supports

I'm sure many people regret their actions afterwards, crime is a crime. Can't have one rule for some and another for the rest. I'm sure those kids in town also thought it was "just a bit of fun" and if they did hurt anyone, they could just say that they didn't realise the gun was loaded. Whether he intended it or not, he's an idiot for bringing a gun in the first place, and then aiming at someone, and then finally even shooting a kid with it. I do hope charges are pressed, especially considering the range he was from him, serious damage could happen.

And that celebration would be epic win.

Yeah I'm not saying he's right as I've said I disagree with people saying its blown out of proportion but it's not, Agreed he's an idiot for bringing the gun.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

I do hate this as an excuse and when people use it. A lot of crimes aren't meant, doesn't stop it being a crime. Either way you've caused personal injury, by intent or by negligence. If it was someone from your family I'm fairly certain you'd be angry at him, and wouldn't be accepting him saying "I didn't mean it, so it's not so bad"

/rant.

I'm talking about his actual point "It's sad he done this" He's making it out as if he delibartely done it.

he's probably a Chelsea fan, going there on work experience. Doubt he would want to sue the club he supports

He could sue him personally and not the club, and it's not like Chelsea or him couldn't afford it anyway. Plus any loyalty I had to a player goes out the window when he shoots me.