ASIAN MEGAPACKv1 - Over 30 Countries Edited

The Shots

Banned
Reaction score
alm-1.png
AFC_Champions_League_crest.png

Asian Megapack of Leagues: Play in more than 70 Real Asian Leagues!
This editor data file was created by The Shots

General Information

A Data Editor File (dbc-Format) for Football Manager 2011.
Hi guys. In my opinion, I feel that FM11 is mainly European Based, and there is not a real chance for other continents to proceed in the game. Therefore I created this megapack to allow the game play for hundreds of new leagues from Bangladesh to Uzbekistan!

The DB Information

Basically, I have added loads of more leagues to be playable to FM11. Including (Estimated) Transfer Windows, correct league starting dates, new regen dates ect.!
What I have done:
In this early update I have enabled new leagues and made new cups. In future releases, I will add new players, kits, stadiums, cities, ect. This is just an early setup with the correct league systems.

Research:

For research, I have used Wikipedia, Soccerway, Player history/ League history sites, and some countries FA Websites. If there are any problems, please let me know, so I can fix in the next update.

Reserve Youth/ Champions Leagues:

I have not created any of these, however I hope to create some leagues like this in future releases. I am working on a new Champions League, however it wont be released until (Estimate: v5)

How Can You Help?

If you have any information on any of the leagues, or spot any bugs please report them to me, so I can fix. If you are an editor, that would like to help work on countries, hit me up!

Current Bugs

Tajikistan - Reserve Group Error (No idea why this happened, but I will fix)
----------------------
PS - I recommend, that you don't use all the leagues, unless you have a very fast computer, or a specialized gaming computer such as Alienware.
Download - http://www.footballmanagerfanboys.n...ased-by-the-shots/page__pid__78581#entry78581

If you need any extra information comment. Link coming soon...Oh yeah, and the logo needs to be edited, as it has false info.

Last edited:
This is a grreat idea. I will deffinately download this. Good work :D

This is better - no waffle about what you've made by lost/given away - actual evidence of you producing a database (H)

How many versions are you planning with this? If champions league comps are V5 what is coming in V2 V3 and V4?

This is better - no waffle about what you've made by lost/given away - actual evidence of you producing a database (H)

How many versions are you planning with this? If champions league comps are V5 what is coming in V2 V3 and V4?
v2 will have any bugs fixed, v3 will have correct info about clubs in first tiers. v4 will be completed with any updates that I can add, and at the beginning there are about 250 jobs available. I want to research the managers for the teams, and create them as terrible, but at least the jobs will be taken up, so your game in more realistic.

are you sure the winner of Vietnamese League got 7 millions GBP?

are you sure the winner of Vietnamese League got 7 millions GBP?
Yes, I wanted to make sure people get money. It would get boring after a while. If you want it edited as it is unrealistic tell me.

Download is coming tomoz.

Hey mate, Just a quick question, I see that you've edited the Philippines national league, before i download it may i ask, have you edited the "Filipino Premier League" playable (defunct since about 2008) or the United Football Cup (new teams, the cup comp, ETC), which is now the highest grade of football?

Hey mate, Just a quick question, I see that you've edited the Philippines national league, before i download it may i ask, have you edited the "Filipino Premier League" playable (defunct since about 2008) or the United Football Cup (new teams, the cup comp, ETC), which is now the highest grade of football?
I don't know, I edited it a while back. All I did was add the real leagues according to wikipedia or soccerway.

You know what would really be cool?

J-LEAGUE :)

I don't have J-League, as that requires loads of work, and has been done about 5 times already now. I will request them from someone else to add to the pack in a later version.

Good work well done :)

(H)

I don't know, I edited it a while back. All I did was add the real leagues according to wikipedia or soccerway.
(H)

I haven't seen your download yet but heres a link: http://footballalliance.ph/ Thats should show you the current league and cup set up they have going mate, if you want to have a look :D

It includes kits, logos, players..

I have no idea. i don't use a mac so i dontt know.

Also extract to editor data.

Yes I put it into the editor data folder. I will try it now for the second time

You absolute beast. Will definitely give this a download, I love Asian Football. ^^)