Assassins Creed: Brotherhood.

Bodell

Reaction score
I know there's already a thread on this game, but that was before the game actually came out, I had the game a few days before Christmas, and It's a pretty awesome game, the other AC's only had me occupied for a few days.

View attachment 120702

They've also added a few new features to the game, including the an on-line game mode, which I personally think is quality. If you don't already have this game, I recommend parting way with some of your Christmas money and getting it.

If you've got the game, how are you doing on story mode, and also on-line?

YouTube - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Enter Rome 'Pass Out' Trailer (HD)

its amazing just playing the multiplayer right now if anyone wants to join me on xbox live my GT is

SAF100 message me ur fmbase name

on topic played it a bug ****** up my game so i had to start again but just completed it today

its amazing just playing the multiplayer right now if anyone wants to join me on xbox live my GT is

SAF100 message me ur fmbase name

on topic played it a bug ****** up my game so i had to start again but just completed it today

The story mode is really interesting, I'm just working my way threw it now.

I'll add you later when I'm next online :)

got it on christmas day and I really like it, very enjoyable game and a good story mode so far. Currently on sequence 3 and I haven't played online yet.

i got on christmas aswell
i finished the main story mode.
pity cuz i wanted to make it last so i dont get bored waiting for AC3 :'(

i would of liked to recruit more assassins TBH

Why does lucy die thats really wierd????

Last edited:
well done on ruining the story line for people :S

Last edited:
If you feel like giving away parts of the story, use spoiler tags.

Urgh thanks Gooner :( I've been really into the storyline so far, just got the French armour and marching towards the French guys now.

CtPauley should edit his earlier post as the quote still has the spoiler displayed without the spoiler tag.

I got it when it first came out and it was amazing. Stopped playing it now but almost all of my assassins are fully levelled up. Was a great game, can't wait for AC3.

Good game, AC2 was the best in the series. Felt let down by this and the multiplayer is so broken with the huge jumps that are possible across the the ground and the balancing is a bit poor tbh.

Think this game is better than AC2, as i seemed to get bored of that around half away through :'(
Loving this game so far