Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Don't understand why they don't just pursue someone tactically savvy like Tuchel who's without a job still I think, or Ancelotti. Unless as Patrick says, they're cutting corner$

Don't understand why they don't just pursue someone tactically savvy like Tuchel who's without a job still I think, or Ancelotti. Unless as Patrick says, they're cutting corner$

Hopefully they are both in the picture.... Gattuso is interim I think, can't see how it would be about money if Montella would have had to have got a pay off?

Only Milan could sink to the depths of not only handing a club it's first ever Serie A point in injury time. But allowing that to transpire from a diving header equaliser by the oppositions 'keeper.

The more things change. The more they stay the same.

*Edit* Benevento where coming off 14 straight defeats in their debut top-flight season too.

Last edited:
First van Dijk. Then the icing on that awesome cake with Milan dumping Inter out the Cup with third-string Donarumma Snr. making his debut in goal.

If Carlsberg did Christmas. :D

Hmmm. First post of the year in here. We are slacking.

Just a few lines to say I watched the Roma game Sunday evening. (As much for Alisson as anything else.). Absolutely superb victory. First in Rome against them since 2011. Complete, tactical domination from start to finish. Strong at the back (Romagnoli and Bonucci starting to click far more than when Mussachio was ever in there) and in midfield. Creating chances up front. (Bonaventura looks a completely different player to the first half the year.). You can really see the work Gattuso has done with them. I liked what Montella was trying to do and thought it was criminal he never had more time after all the players he was given the summer who were always going to take a good while to assimilate and form a team. But it's very noticeable the difference in organisation alone under Gattuso in just a 3 short months or so. Milan are finally starting to look like a proper team again.

Long may that continue. Big Copa Italia semi against Lazio this week and then the Derby next Sunday evening. Might just have to take out to watch that.