Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Not much to say on the game. Qualifiers are never easy so it's a massive bonus to come back with an away lead. Albeit from a shocking piece of 'keeping. Impressed with young Cutrone up front. Mussachio looked tidy the back. Again, happy Kessié is only on loan the next two years. He's a LONG way to go in his development. Hopefully, he'll be able to be brought on slowly as he could well be a liability the bigger games.

Poor game. Job done.

*Edit* Oh yeah, almost forgot. Borini is still *****.

Not much to say on the game. Qualifiers are never easy so it's a massive bonus to come back with an away lead. Albeit from a shocking piece of 'keeping. Impressed with young Cutrone up front. Mussachio looked tidy the back. Again, happy Kessié is only on loan the next two years. He's a LONG way to go in his development. Hopefully, he'll be able to be brought on slowly as he could well be a liability the bigger games.

Poor game. Job done.

*Edit* Oh yeah, almost forgot. Borini is still *****.

Didn't get to see the game but everything I've read says Kessie was really good??

Loan or not, we're obligated to buy him at the end anyway

Turns out, Mastour is a Milan player for another year. Hope Gattuso can get something out of him. (if not his talent, some teeth knowing Rino)

2-0 win last night and a goal for Cutrone - a Rodriguez freekick to a tap in

65k fans watching vs Craiova

Yeah, congrats to Patrick on his first senior goal. Here's hoping any links to Costa, or any other centre forward, are WAY off the mark.

NO more strikers please Milan.

Good to navigate the first qualifier relatively easily. Always a banana skin these games. Kessié scored a peach of a first time 25 yarder into the top bin that was ruled out sadly for him and there were a few shaky moments the back Donnarumma had to bail them out from but being in the hat today is all that matters. Potential opponents don't look too tricky. At least on paper. San Siro looks SO much better without banks of empty seats too. Long may that continue.

Yeah, congrats to Patrick on his first senior goal. Here's hoping any links to Costa, or any other centre forward, are WAY off the mark.

NO more strikers please Milan.

Good to navigate the first qualifier relatively easily. Always a banana skin these games. Kessié scored a peach of a first time 25 yarder into the top bin that was ruled out sadly for him and there were a few shaky moments the back Donnarumma had to bail them out from but being in the hat today is all that matters. Potential opponents don't look too tricky. At least on paper. San Siro looks SO much better without banks of empty seats too. Long may that continue.

Yes mate nice to see fans with a bit of hope again back at the ground!

Didn't get to see the game, why was the Kessie goal ruled out?

Always going to be a shaky moment with Zapata there haha, he's decent enough back up for now though.

Hope Cutrone gets more games

Crutone was marginally offside the initial shot the keeper saved that flew back out the area.

3-0 already, the new look Milan certainly setting down a marker early

3-0 already, the new look Milan certainly setting down a marker early

Ended 3-0 too mate, didn't watch it but from what I've read Cutrone was MOTM, goal and an assist.

Think Inter will also do well, quietly did some decent business and they also won 3-0 vs Fiorentina

Ended 3-0 too mate, didn't watch it but from what I've read Cutrone was MOTM, goal and an assist.

Think Inter will also do well, quietly did some decent business and they also won 3-0 vs Fiorentina
Yeah saw bits of it cutrone looked really good just like in the EL, looks like he is on for a breakout season

Yeah saw bits of it cutrone looked really good just like in the EL, looks like he is on for a breakout season

Absolutely. Just hope Montella is allowed to pick his side all year and doesn't get any interference.

Still treating the Chinese with cautious scepticism for now.

Absolutely. Just hope Montella is allowed to pick his side all year and doesn't get any interference.

Still treating the Chinese with cautious scepticism for now.

Yeah I'm the same Scouse, got to say I'm really liking Mirabelli and Fassone though!

https://investobet.com/blog/academy-product-cutrone-living-the-dream-among-milan-s-big-names

Bit of a write up about Cutrone here

Routine tie ender with a lot of changes and use of younger / back up players after it was effectively ended in the first game on 6-0.

Calabria (who I'm a big fan of but doubt he will get loads of game time this year after signing Conti) played and the youngster Zanallato started the game, 19 year old I've never watched before and did well.

Good to see Romagnoli get a half as he returns from injury.

Cutrone with another goal, assisted by Locatelli

Group D:
MILAN
Austria Wien
HNK Rijeka
AEK Athens

Pretty favorable group there, will be expecting to top that

How'd they look mate?

6 out of 6 on the year. Long may that continue.

Only had time to watch the first half. Milan were really good until the drinks break, but Cagliari grew into game more after that and had chances of their own. Could easily have been 1-1 at the 45.