Aston Villa in 2040 (The Full Story)

Oh and your skin is sexy.
Oh do share ;)?

I got the skin off fm-base but ill post it up for you

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

wow, amazing mate! I could never motivate myself to play for that long as I get bored after 5 seasons. What patch is this save on?

11.1 becasue this was literally my first game after i bought FM11 off Steam. Players like Jack Wilshere, Aaron Ramsey & Khouma Babacar turned into World Beaters on my game

I'm gna throw it out there, SirCripCooke, one of the worlds best FM players.

How much money have you earnt as a manager? Be interesting to see :)

I'm quite new to this so what would blogging do if i did it?

Basically - since there isn't really a lot of point to this thread other than you showing off your game (that's meant in the least ****** way possible..), you can make it into a story, or just continue doing what you're doing in the Blog section - where you can write about, or post screenshots of whatever the **** you want. Takes up less space on the forum, etc.

Great achievement by the way. I wish I had the dedication to get that far - More English players though, please! (What's happened to England etc.?)

How many saves does it take to get to the year 2040?

This was my first game, I've always played FM though. I did 10 seasons on FM10 so I knew I could do the same on this game, I do still sometimes wanna start a new game and get really tired and bored but I've stuck with it and glad that I have

I've got one question....is Laurent Blanc still France manager?

Basically - since there isn't really a lot of point to this thread other than you showing off your game (that's meant in the least ****** way possible..), you can make it into a story, or just continue doing what you're doing in the Blog section - where you can write about, or post screenshots of whatever the **** you want. Takes up less space on the forum, etc.

Great achievement by the way. I wish I had the dedication to get that far - More English players though, please! (What's happened to England etc.?)

I was manager with England for 10 years where i tried to win a trophy but didnt happen, England havent had any good strikers since Rooney and the Old Guard retired. They are ranked 18th on my game currently becasue Chelsea are letting their U18s rot at the moment

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

I've got one question....is Laurent Blanc still France manager?

Alex Ferguson is still manager at Utd, and Giggs is still yet to retire

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

I think he means, how many times have you saved this game :)

2123 times I have saved the game

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Well done to doing all them years i get bored after 2 months

Ive wanted so many times just to pack it in and start a new game but its so difficult to start a new game after going so far on one game and basically seeing what will happen to players. I will continue this game until FM12 comes out hopefully

I'm blogging my progress now, so feel free to check it out and ask any questions you like about my game or if you need any tips or strategy about your FM11 save.

have you constantly used the 4-4-2 diamond formation throughout? or have you done a lot of chopping and changing?

That is dedication to the cause. I thought id done a long term game when i got to 2026 on fm10