Aston Villa in 2040 (The Full Story)

How's Fergie not dead yet? And has Giggs started a manging career since he's not retired?

Of course he's not dead, he's only 110 or something.

can you change your name during the game to add the Sir part? never knew you could edit your name...

congrats bud, thats dedication... also, post the amount of days you have spent on holiday screen for us :) cheers

have you constantly used the 4-4-2 diamond formation throughout? or have you done a lot of chopping and changing?

1 season I lost all my striker through injury so I played a 4-6-0 for 6 matches and stayed unbeaten. Apart from that, I have used the diamond every single season, seems to work for me.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

How's Fergie not dead yet? And has Giggs started a manging career since he's not retired?

Fergie's still manager of Utd, Giggs is still playing LW for them too

can you change your name during the game to add the Sir part? never knew you could edit your name...

congrats bud, thats dedication... also, post the amount of days you have spent on holiday screen for us :) cheers

Yea you just give yourself a nickname like you would for any other player.
I'll post a pic of my holidays too. I went on holiday during Club World Championship games because the teams are so poor and I can't be bothered to play them. Its a burden more than anything. I've spent 19 days on holiday (0.07%)

1 season I lost all my striker through injury so I played a 4-6-0 for 6 matches and stayed unbeaten. Apart from that, I have used the diamond every single season, seems to work for me.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Fergie's still manager of Utd, Giggs is still playing LW for them too

How's he still playing in 2040? oO):S

Can you post your manager attributes? Just to see your hands on Approach etc.

I'm a lazy manager, I leave everything media-wise to my ***.Manager. I do all my own training schedules, contracts, team talks etc but my Assistant does the rest.

Last edited:
Well that settles it. Im doing a long term save with my brighton game. (Current 2013/2014, just got into the prem..)

Well that settles it. Im doing a long term save with my brighton game. (Current 2013/2014, just got into the prem..)

Good luck sir

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Your Hands on Approach is very low for someone who has played for 30 years..

I never ever ever ever go to Backroom Meetings

Hey can you upload your save if you have already not.If you dont wana dont worry about it. Thanks

great thread, inspired me to continue my old Villa save that i left in 2013 :D

can u upload your training? i have tug's, but it doesn't satisfy me.

Can you post who you signed and sold in your first season.

Just started so want to know whos the best to sell and buy.;)

I've already bought Tardelly, Gary Cahill and sold Pires, Heskey and a few reserve players

Can you post who you signed and sold in your first season.

Just started so want to know whos the best to sell and buy.;)

I've already bought Tardelly, Gary Cahill and sold Pires, Heskey and a few reserve players

How could you :O:O