Aston Villa v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 181
  • Views Views 9K
Would be interesting if United don't up their game.

United fans just seem to assume it's going to happen.

Would be interesting if United don't up their game.

United fans just seem to assume it's going to happen.

We finish in the top 4 then that way, Still a good season by most teams standards, but i promise you, we will improve.

Oh FFS, someone ban this clown posting millions of images.

He hasnt really done anything bann worthy. So why should he be banned.

Because all he ever does is drop into a match thread, leave 50 or so images (which make the page a lot longer to load) and not contribute at all to discussion.

Because all he ever does is drop into a match thread, leave 50 or so images (which make the page a lot longer to load) and not contribute at all to discussion.

But what rules is he breaking, maybe some people where unable to watch the game today and want to see some images of some of the action. Not everyone can watch the game like me and you did.

But what rules is he breaking, maybe some people where unable to watch the game today and want to see some images of some of the action. Not everyone can watch the game like me and you did.

then i would suggest they watch MOTD or football first

Last edited:
thing i would suggest they watch MOTD or football first

Not everyone has SKy and MOTD isnt on for another 3 hours. so why cant he post the pictures, until there is a rule against it, i think people should just let it be, not post rubbish like "Someone ban this clown"

You know the air is thick with irony when Scott accuses someone else of posting rubbish...

You know the air is thick with irony when Scott accuses someone else of posting rubbish...

Your the one, asking someone to be banned for no reason, and blasting out rubbish in your sig about the refs being against you. So Pot Kettle Black.

Never mind. I gave my reason (and I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be a bot of some kind), and what I put in my sig is no concern of anyone apart from me unless it breaks the sig guidelines, so I think continuing this line of conversation would be pointless and time-consuming.

but the person posting the pictures has already been warned about it by a mod on the liverpool v chelsea thread

enough. go knock head somewhere else, or at the very least knock heads on the game, there was plenty of controversy for the pair of you to argue about

enough. go knock head somewhere else, or at the very least knock heads on the game, there was plenty of controversy for the pair of you to argue about

Sorry, I have VMed now.

Anyway, Todays game wasnt to controversial to me. I think there was only one dodgy moment, and vidic should of been sent off, even though i dont agree with that rule, once he booked young he had to book vidic.

Very disappointed with what happened in the game today.

Thought the first half was dire, but both sides looked fairly dangerous and I thought me slightly edged it. Second half we were destroyed by Villa. Collins hit the bar, Agbonlahor missed an open goal and hit the post, Albrighton missed a sitter of a header and they were just all over us. Penalty was unlucky as Brown tripped and fell on Young's foot, but was a definite penalty and a very good one at that. Albrighton's goal was an excellent counter attack too, and anyone that has me on Facebook knows that I gave up the result right there and was almost certain of defeat.

However, Federico Macheda stepped up again with another screamer vs Aston Villa at Villa Park (deja vu anyone?) and at that point I thought we'd win the game. Nani then finally put in a good cross and Captain Fantastic Vidic got our equaliser. Then Obertan had his little **** saved by Friedel's face and skied another shot afterwards. Ferdinand had a volley headed off the line before Macheda's goal and Carrick had a volley blocked at 2-2 which I thought he should have smashed but instead he tried to side foot it and it lacked power.

At the end of the day, we didn't deserve anything from the game but I'm very happy that we got a point in the end. I think next game is vs Wigan at Old Trafford and Fergie should start with Macheda and Hernandez up top because Berbatov looks very frustrated and doesn't look like he's going to take any chances at the moment.

UNITED TILL I DIE.

Sorry, I have VMed now.

Anyway, Todays game wasnt to controversial to me. I think there was only one dodgy moment, and vidic should of been sent off, even though i dont agree with that rule, once he booked young he had to book vidic.

Not one?! Vidic had to go. Nani had to go. Petulant little **** that bloke.

Not one?! Vidic had to go. Nani had to go. Petulant little **** that bloke.

Nani's was handbags, Really that wasnt a massive challenge, i seen bigger things at an u9s game.

Back