Athletico reject Chelsea mega bid for Aguero and Godin

LOL The Bbc was wrong, it is just like a tabliod nowadays, full of ****. thought it sounded weird Chelsea Bidding for Aguero

LOL The Bbc was wrong, it is just like a tabliod nowadays, full of ****. thought it sounded weird Chelsea Bidding for Aguero

That wasn't the weird bit for me.. the weird bit was that it was January and not Summer.

That wasn't the weird bit for me.. the weird bit was that it was January and not Summer.

Well I saw the Size of the offers and thought, No Way.. Then i read it and thought WOW. Roman wont part with 52million, He is trying to make them Self Sufficient.

Well I saw the Size of the offers and thought, No Way.. Then i read it and thought WOW. Roman wont part with 52million, He is trying to make them Self Sufficient.

He is but he knows he has to spend some money before the new Fifa regulations come into play. If he spends some money now in a few years time we would have hopefully paid off these transfers.

He is but he knows he has to spend some money before the new Fifa regulations come into play. If he spends some money now in a few years time we would have hopefully paid off these transfers.

I can just see him signing 17-20 year olds, for 10-15million and hoping to make profits on them, He done the whole, Buy and Prime and Lose money thing with losts of players..