Atletico Madrid V Liverpool

N'gog should not be playing in a semi final of any european tournament.Kuyt up front, Babel Benny and Gerrard behind ffs.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Gerrard has been woeful

N'gog should not be playing in a semi final of any european tournament.Kuyt up front, Babel Benny and Gerrard behind ffs.

Gerrard has been woeful

Will you stop with the Gerrard abuse! You never have anything good to say about him. The whole team has not played very well not just Gerrard.

Jesus!

Will you stop with the Gerrard abuse! You never have anything good to say about him. The whole team has not played very well not just Gerrard.

Jesus!

but to be fair when gerrard dosent play well the the whole team dosent play well.

but to be fair when gerrard dosent play well the the whole team dosent play well.

Well.. Yeah, but most team's get that oO) If your best player does not play it does affect the rest of the team. That's not hard to work out is it?

If I remember last season ( When we did come 2nd ) Correct me if I am wrong, but did Gerrard & Torres miss a bunch of games? And yet we still came 2nd in the league oO) So we can play well without him.

Also the reason I think he's not been playing that well this season? Torres has been injured and has had to work with N'Gog and he does makes mistakes so that will look bad for Gerrard if you understand what I mean.

It's not only Gerrard who has been playing bad, it's pretty much the whole team bar a few players.

Well.. Yeah, but most team's get that oO) If your best player does not play it does affect the rest of the team. That's not hard to work out is it?

If I remember last season ( When we did come 2nd ) Correct me if I am wrong, but did Gerrard & Torres miss a bunch of games? And yet we still came 2nd in the league oO) So we can play well without him.

Also the reason I think he's not been playing that well this season? Torres has been injured and has had to work with N'Gog and he does makes mistakes so that will look bad for Gerrard if you understand what I mean.

It's not only Gerrard who has been playing bad, it's pretty much the whole team bar a few players.

gerrards has a poor season this season and your 7th says it all im afraid.

I can understand why your all hostile towards the team and Ngog but Atletico have looked shakey at the back when put under pressure and 1-0 isnt a bad result to take back to Anfield. Would have liked to have seen Kuyt or Babel to lead the line tonight but Ngog has been given the nod so lets support him!

It was always going to be dificult for Liverpool to improve on last year, after they lost Alonso
Lets not forget that Torres has been out for a bit of the season
22 games and 18 goals, if he played 33 games he wouls have 24 goals, the same as Drogba
And who knows where they would be

FFS! we've not played badly!
stop slating them and get behind them!
i'd take a 2-1 loss tbh, as we've lost the first leg in the past two rounds 2-1 and gone through! :D

Agger needs to get forward more at left back. Anyone else frustrated by Reyes decision to throw himself to ground under the slightest bit of pressure?.

Reina has just kept us in the game.

El Zhar, wtf youve got a 20 million quid midfielder sat on the bench but you bring on El Zhar? Get the **** to Juventus Rafa ive supported you all season but this is the last straw.

El Zhar, wtf youve got a 20 million quid midfielder sat on the bench but you bring on El Zhar? Get the **** to Juventus Rafa ive supported you all season but this is the last straw.

Firstly, Aquilani didn't cost 20million, he cost 5 with add-ons over the next 5 years. Secondly, He's been awful all year.Thirdly, don't be so fickle to say a sub is the last straw