Atletico Madrid V Liverpool

How do you know all of the ins and outs of the deal?
I find it peculiar that so many people claim to know all the little details of every transfer that happens.. not having a go just wondering mate.

N Gog is so ****, i cant understand why anyone defends him anymore

I find it peculiar that so many people claim to know all the little details of every transfer that happens.. not having a go just wondering mate.

The 20 million EURO transfer fee is broken up into the following:

- 4 cash instalments of
- - 5 million EURO upfront
- - 3 million EURO by 4th January 2010
- - 7 million EURO by June 30th 2010
- - 5 million EURO by June 30th 2011.

Further Add ons include:

- 300,000 EURO for every year Liverpool qualify for the Champions League from 2010/11 to 2014/15

- 250,000 EURO everytime the player reaches 35 appearancs, 70 appearances, 105 appeances and then 140 appearances.

- 1 million EURO the first time Liverpool either wins the Premier League or Champions League by 30 June 2014.

- 5% of any future transfer fee will be paid to Roma.

Details can be found here (for those fluent in Italian) - http://www.asroma.it/UserFiles/988.pdf

- 4 cash instalments of

Further Add ons include:

- 300,000 EURO for every year Liverpool qualify for the Champions League from 2010/11 to 2014/15

- 250,000 EURO everytime the player reaches 35 appearancs, 70 appearances, 105 appeances and then 140 appearances.

- 1 million EURO the first time Liverpool either wins the Premier League or Champions League by 30 June 2014.

Details can be found here (for those fluent in Italian) - http://www.asroma.it/UserFiles/988.pdf

Well that's £1M they've saved eh? ;)

how ******* biased are the commentators saying liverpool are favourates now!!!! are they **** they still need 2 goals and without torres, if madrid score 1st then their ******, why say **** like that just say it how it is. fulham got a much better result then what liverpool did tonight.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

- 4 cash instalments of

Further Add ons include:

in all fairness its still a bad deal.

- 4 cash instalments of

Further Add ons include:

Post 55
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f18/best-and-worst-signing-this-season-t33186/page2.html

You wouldnt respond, so dont repost exact same thing

Why do we have to go through the same **** every Liverpool game? Can't we only have Liverpool fans comment on Liverpool games from now on because it's just getting boring..

I'll actually be on topic unlike every one else here: Personally 1-0 wasn't the best result but Atletico played horrible, at home we can rip them apart hopefully 2 or 3 nil. Although the last 90 minutes of my life have been painful!

Firstly, Aquilani didn't cost 20million, he cost 5 with add-ons over the next 5 years. Secondly, He's been awful all year.Thirdly, don't be so fickle to say a sub is the last straw

1. Why does it matter, he will cost there or there abouts eventually.

2. He has been injured all year, the games he has played he has looked one of our most creative players so please explain how he has been awful.

3. Says you? Whenever Gerrard plays a poor game you are the first to criticise despite it being the whole team! Pot kettle black spring to mind?

It was...somewhere :D Most people seem to know it, i cannot remember, but i'm pretty sure it was reliable and true.

Right then, bit disapointed we didn't score,we madea few chances, enough to score. N'gog should not be playing in a semi-final of the only competition we're still in, he cannot hold the ball up which is important away in europe.It should be Kuyt, with Benny Babel & Gerrard behind.
We still looked leaky at the back with the ******* zonal marking.
The ref done well,apart from allowing them to waste time & not add it on.
Benny had a perfectly good goal ruled out :/
Only problem is Aguéro will be fit for the next leg, i thought we could of got a result there,jesus,imagine what would of happened if we had played Valencia :/
Hopefully we can play as well as we did vs. Benfica

Why do we have to go through the same **** every Liverpool game? Can't we only have Liverpool fans comment on Liverpool games from now on because it's just getting boring..

Doesn't have to be just Liverpool fans but there are certain repeat offenders who just post bile in the Liverpool threads and they know who they are. So anyway, talk about the match please.

I'll actually be on topic unlike every one else here: Personally 1-0 wasn't the best result but Atletico played horrible, at home we can rip them apart hopefully 2 or 3 nil. Although the last 90 minutes of my life have been painful!

We were talking about Aquilani as someone was upset that he didn't come on and El Zhar did? Hardly off topic :$

Anyways, the pitch looked very slick and Liverpool obviously struggled with the speed of the movement of the ball on the pitch. I thought Perea was excellent tonight and made some excellent tackles to stop Gerrard a few times and other than that, it was a pretty poor game compared to what it was hyped up to be.

Yeah just to add, I thought the ref was very good for most decisions tonight.

Right then, bit disapointed we didn't score,we madea few chances, enough to score. N'gog should not be playing in a semi-final of the only competition we're still in, he cannot hold the ball up which is important away in europe.It should be Kuyt, with Benny Babel & Gerrard behind.
N'Gog played well tonight, held the ball up well on a lot of occasions. When Kuyt played up top after N'gog went off he wasn't much better.

We still looked leaky at the back with the ******* zonal marking.
What the **** does that have to do with anything? What did zonal marking have to do with anything tonight?

At.Madrids defence looked shaky when put under pressure
Should be able to wrap up the tie at Anfield and hopefully meet Fulham in the final.

What the **** does that have to do with anything? What did zonal marking have to do with anything tonight?

Well we gave away a few opportunuites from cornors with people wide open

Can't believe people are criticizing N'gog he was great tonight. Held the ball up well and combined with Gerrard on a number of occasions. We should beat these comfortably at Anfield.