Attack! Attack! 4-1-1-2-2 By OoScotsmanoO (211 goals in 62 games most Clean sheets)

Your post just proves what i just said.Yes it's a game but at least i should play it the right way.
By posting your tactic you let people try it so you should expect some criticism especially when title suggests a good tactic,and yes others will enjoy,others similar to you and your "way" of the game!
Never said you are unhappy which again proves your level of understanding and knowledge, i said the tactic and the way it doesn't create action goals is an unhappy way of playing manager!
Your tactic didn't offend me nor did you,more the way you presented it!!!

"I dont know how im going to sleep at night knowing that you dont like my tactic."oO) - You have issues.(No comment)

you should read over my last post again, i was Busy editing it for you.

Anyway im not getting Drawn into a Argument over my tactic that your dont like, I Respect the fact you said you dont like it. I have taken Plenty contructive critisim about my tactic To which i responded to in a Respectful manner, But the way you have went about your Suposed Critisim left me no choice then you Respond to you in the same way.

Hopefully this settles it.

any further Comments Please send to me as a Private message.

What he created,stop putting him on a podium and applaud,stop being the ***-licker.
Yes i don't like it, and i'll never use it,so if my dislike is high end,then the praise for others who really deserve is so much better, anyone thinks they are the ultimate creator,no,that's why there are 100 tactics,but how many of them really helped??
You are a dragger and yes it's a videogame which is based on time spending and attention, so if you want my attention then make it worth it,don't spend my time and then to discover another corner based tactic.(time wasting often).

Attacking someone's personality ,arrogant attitude.Get serious.Go take a look at others tactics and information it displays.Those are tactics,this was made in 10 min.

Difficult and frustrating times- so why make it worse.

Next time you post get a think of what you're saying,you're pointless!

What he created,stop putting him on a podium and applaud,stop being the ***-licker.
Yes i don't like it, and i'll never use it,so if my dislike is high end,then the praise for others who really deserve is so much better, anyone thinks they are the ultimate creator,no,that's why there are 100 tactics,but how many of them really helped??
You are a dragger and yes it's a videogame which is based on time spending and attention, so if you want my attention then make it worth it,don't spend my time and then to discover another corner based tactic.(time wasting often).

Attacking someone's personality ,arrogant attitude.Get serious.Go take a look at others tactics and information it displays.Those are tactics,this was made in 10 min.

Difficult and frustrating times- so why make it worse.

Next time you post get a think of what you're saying,you're pointless!

Write down what you want to say, before posting it. thats my advice because that sir did not make a full amount of sence.
When i first uploaded this tactic i made sure my Op was above average, i set out to have a a couple of long term testers which ive achived so im very happy with my tactic and how ive created it.

There is Far better tactics on the forum, I completly agree. Some of the tactics on here are fantastic, and have Amazing opening posts and deserve praise. Much more then mine too.

Concidering you have attacked my tactic and my personality too, making it known that Im not happy and just a machine who doesnt take gaming seriously i think my Critisim towards yourself was justified.

This tactic was made over a few weeks i will have you know, 4 seasons work 4 diffrent teams. The Op itself took well over an hour. So stop being a troll and go make your own Amazing tactic for others to judge.

Last edited:
mike untill u make a tactic that has had such good praise as this u cant critise this, it may have not done well for you but no need to come and give him ****.. thats all!!

I prefer things directly.
All tactic will have bad and good praise as there's no tactic that can satisfy everyone and every team.
I made my own and i'm in a state of constant improvement and knowledge accumulation.
My knowledge gained after reading this post ...

I prefer things directly.
All tactic will have bad and good praise as there's no tactic that can satisfy everyone and every team.
I made my own and i'm in a state of constant improvement and knowledge accumulation.
My knowledge gained after reading this post ...

Thats fantastic to know. Now please Upload something Of your own. so i can attack it with pointless comments and insults.
please Stop commenting on this any further as you are just trolling me now. Dont send anymore Private messages either as i have no respect for you. Nor will many who look at your comments.

cheers !

Corner Taker - Anyone Bar the left sided Forward? when i play whith dortmund will gøtze take corner?

Last edited:
I am having great results with this tactic(check my recent posts in this thread) Nothing but high praise for the maker and just wanted to say thanks. Yea, sometimes the corner goal amount can be silly, but you can always switch the way you want to do corners etc, so I don't really see why people complain about that. Also OP, ignore Mike, obviously he is just trolling you bro. Good stuff keep up the good work.

I am having great results with this tactic(check my recent posts in this thread) Nothing but high praise for the maker and just wanted to say thanks. Yea, sometimes the corner goal amount can be silly, but you can always switch the way you want to do corners etc, so I don't really see why people complain about that. Also OP, ignore Mike, obviously he is just trolling you bro. Good stuff keep up the good work.

Thanks mate, Appricaite all the praise i get, never thought so many people would have downloaded it ahah..

what team are you ?

yeah you can do.

hello dude. just wondering where should i put my tallest player for the corner? or should i just let it be at the setting that you have made? i.e. what if i have a striker that is 170+cm. will he still score from corner with your corner setup?

hello dude. just wondering where should i put my tallest player for the corner? or should i just let it be at the setting that you have made? i.e. what if i have a striker that is 170+cm. will he still score from corner with your corner setup?

Thats the beauty of the corner tactic i have in place, you dont need anyone inparticular for them to score.

I had robin van persie as mine so aslong as he has finnishing, because the majority of the goals are taken down and finnished useing feet rather then the normal Dc Heading trick.

hope this helps

Thats the beauty of the corner tactic i have in place, you dont need anyone inparticular for them to score.

I had robin van persie as mine so aslong as he has finnishing, because the majority of the goals are taken down and finnished useing feet rather then the normal Dc Heading trick.

hope this helps

I see. I will give the corner set up a try. normally i just set it to head near post. Thanks man

Hi OoscotsmanoO,

Can the CM be swapped for an advanced playmaker?

Why are the FBs set not to run from deep as they have an attacking role?

Cheers!

hope this helps

Yeah I found that my CB or Striker was scoring a lot of volleys or half-volleys with the corners using this formation.

The only gripe I have is that the tactic was a bit sketchy away from home, which is forcing me to look elsewhere. Probably more the fault that I am playing as Berwick Rangers and am struggling to attract the right players to do the formation proper justice.

Scotsman, any ideas of ways that I could improve it when playing as a weaker side?

Cheers.

after getting plymouth into the championship i was offerd the chelsea job. i took it and hated it so i quit and started again with plymouth. first season played 46 won 33 drew 5 lost 8 points 107 goals for 127 against 56 jamil adam scored 72 goals also got to sf of the fa cup.ive said it before and i will say it again best tactic i have ever used. thank you.

I don't know about the classic tactic, but the plug & play tactic is a piece of junk. Disappointed me greatly. Your results look great, but I got completely opposite results. The most annoying part is that I am using the same team (Arsenal) with nearly the same starting 11.

I got embarrassed by Chelsea 2-0 and had a grand total of 2 shots on target, to Chelsea's 7. I then got ripped apart by City 3-1, with only 3 shots on target to their 10. I could go on and on with bad results...

This tactic has seemed to majorly degrade the finishing ability of my strikers. I score every 5 shots on target IF i'm lucky. Often it takes 7-8 shots on target to get the opening goal. With other tactics I can score every 2-3 shots on target.

This tactic was a major Disappointment.

Last edited:
I found great success by using the "Attack! Attack! 4-1-1-2-2 By OoScotsmanoO" tactic with Real Madrid
but I think team-talks needs to be done manually to achieve the best out of it.

For lower leagues, It tactic works just as good simply by changing the Philosophy from Very Fluid to Balanced or Fluid. I found it makes the play more consistent.

All in all, thanks for the great tactic!!! It's DOMINATING!