Attack! Attack! 4-1-1-2-2 By OoScotsmanoO (211 goals in 62 games most Clean sheets)

Tbh you dont need to change anything mate, So much indavidual instructions have been used it makes no diffrence to what roles you use ahah. Hence why i have a classic version too.

I played my first two friendlies now. Won 4-1 against Valladolid B and lost 4-0 against chelsea

successive promotions with Peterhead

Hi all,

I've had 2 promotions in 2 seasons from the third to the first league in Scotland with Peterhead. Great tactic! I've won the challenge cup twice in a row, retaining it this year. Currently holding my own in the first division with the bigger clubs like hearts and kilmarnock. It is much tougher now though as most of this league's clubs have money to spend. My finances are improving though so hopefully when a new board finally takes over (faffing going on in the boardroom currently) I may have more resources. Also the club is still semi-pro which I don't think you can change through board interaction.

I assume therefore I'll have to grind it out for a while before getting into the SPL and thus get pro status? Awesome tactic, a real gem and works well in the lower leagues if you follow the attributes guide in the OP.

Nice one!

Mcbgun

Hi all,

I've had 2 promotions in 2 seasons from the third to the first league in Scotland with Peterhead. Great tactic! I've won the challenge cup twice in a row, retaining it this year. Currently holding my own in the first division with the bigger clubs like hearts and kilmarnock. It is much tougher now though as most of this league's clubs have money to spend. My finances are improving though so hopefully when a new board finally takes over (faffing going on in the boardroom currently) I may have more resources. Also the club is still semi-pro which I don't think you can change through board interaction.

I assume therefore I'll have to grind it out for a while before getting into the SPL and thus get pro status? Awesome tactic, a real gem and works well in the lower leagues if you follow the attributes guide in the OP.

Nice one!

Mcbgun

Thanks for the feedback MCbgun. glad it works well with lower teams too. not many people read the post to its full So im glad you took the time to get the right players and what not.

keep us posted I also done Peterhead a while back and got to Dev 1 where i went to hearts then lost intrest. My advice is never leave. Its much better if you stay the same team Imo

First season with arsenal using this tactic was amazing! :) only lost about 5-6 games in the league.. 2nd season most teams in pl outplays my defense.. any advice?

Chage it up a bit, In fm11 and fm 12 they have worked alot of Teams Learning your taactics and How to counter it.

Drop deeper
Pass to feet
Exploit the flanks

Drop the MC down to DM the STR down to AMC

mix it up abit.

Hopefully this helps.

Chage it up a bit, In fm11 and fm 12 they have worked alot of Teams Learning your taactics and How to counter it.

Drop deeper
Pass to feet
Exploit the flanks

Drop the MC down to DM the STR down to AMC

mix it up abit.

Hopefully this helps.
Im using the classic version so i dont have those shouts :)

Drop deeper in classic - Move the slider Down to the left 4 or 5 notches Defence line
Pass to feet Not sure
Exploit the flanks - team tactics focus the passing down the flanks.

Hopefully this helps

Amazing tactic, I've always had it as my back up tactic, but never used it, switched to it for a couple games and won 5-0 and 6-0 respectively.

it will grow on you aha. probs best when you use diffrent tactics too. teams wont Wise up to it quite as easy

I'm playing 12.0.4 version and doesn't seem to work that fine for me... Is it a patch problem? Or is it question of time to my team to adapt itself?

I'll try your suggestions scoutsman! ;) btw are this tactic only made for arsenal or?

I'm playing 12.0.4 version and doesn't seem to work that fine for me... Is it a patch problem? Or is it question of time to my team to adapt itself?

its made for 12.1.1 but others have had good results in 12.0.4

Sometimes it simply doesnt work with the team.

If you have been useing if for a season and havnt changed it then its most likely that the oposition has leant how to counter. Try messing it up slightly ive gave suggestions in posts above.

I'll try your suggestions scoutsman! ;) btw are this tactic only made for arsenal or?

I twas made for Arsenal but ive tested with Dundee untied, Chivo, Fiorentina so no not really, its plug and play for all :)

on a side note ive reached 5 stars ahah Wow did not expect this get this many hits. was only looking to have a couple of downloads lol.

Thanks everyone for the support. its keeping my Fm love alive.

hello, i saw some people complain that this tactic is not for low league teams. well i made some changes so hole team will not rush at goal. It means they will stay on there position and wait good oportunity. MC will much less use through balls because you dont wanna lose many balls on middle only because your MC is not so good at passes. STL save less creativity freedom because you dont wanna let low league STR with bad stats to dribble so much and try some passes (crosses or some stupid through balls). He will do only thing that you expect from him...to get ball, run with it and shot or pass to other player who is free. There is some other changes that i made but i dont think its so important to tell. Try this tactic with low league teams if original tactic dont work for you and REMMEMBER give some time to this tactic and use team talk wise because 2 much critics to your players they moral will get so low that you can lose even from amateur teams.

View attachment 223597

hello, i saw some people complain that this tactic is not for low league teams. well i made some changes so hole team will not rush at goal. It means they will stay on there position and wait good oportunity. MC will much less use through balls because you dont wanna lose many balls on middle only because your MC is not so good at passes. STL save less creativity freedom because you dont wanna let low league STR with bad stats to dribble so much and try some passes (crosses or some stupid through balls). He will do only thing that you expect from him...to get ball, run with it and shot or pass to other player who is free. There is some other changes that i made but i dont think its so important to tell. Try this tactic with low league teams if original tactic dont work for you and REMMEMBER give some time to this tactic and use team talk wise because 2 much critics to your players they moral will get so low that you can lose even from amateur teams.

View attachment 223597

thanks for taking the time to make your on version of this. I wont be able to test as of yet as im working on a passing tactic.

But what i can do i place this in my OP and people have look at it.
thats it added, ive placed it on Mediafire so i can keep track of the number of downloads.

Last edited:
To say this is a good tactic is understatement of the year, first tried it out with Napoli, worked wonders and now i've applied it to my United save, Rooney has got 14 goals...in 3 appearances, including back to back DOUBLE hattricks lol, as you can probably tell i'm extremely shocked and impressed