Attack! Attack! 4-1-1-2-2 By OoScotsmanoO (211 goals in 62 games most Clean sheets)

WoW! What position are you playing Cavani in? And who is making all the assists?

I never say to anyone who has made there own changes to keep them to themselfs.. Im open to Know what you have done.

Just respecting your hard work, I'm just another addicted sob that doesn't no anything about tactics, well I know one thing, how to download them :)

The tweaks where on the strikers: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ls-goals-goals-more-goals-16.html#post1450004

u can check it on this post!!

The other one where in the corners: Just set up to near post, put one CB with the keeper, and my striker (the poacher) atacking the near post, the FB stay back, the keeper default, and all the rest just lurk.

That's it... I'm currently trying to look @ the Midfielders to see if I can put them to give more ball's in space for the striker, but no success there!!! Like I said b4, don't know nothing about tactics.

that tweak is in my new tactic ahah.. its a killer.. ofcourse ive made my own changes but it really is some bit of information.

I advise not moving the DM... This tactic insnt really that Good with defence ahah.. if you are going to do anything I suggest making an Away tactic.. Moving the STR down to AMC.. it shouldnt Affect cavani that much.

I advise not moving the DM... This tactic insnt really that Good with defence ahah.. if you are going to do anything I suggest making an Away tactic.. Moving the STR down to AMC.. it shouldnt Affect cavani that much.

What role ? IF ? ATM ? Treqtsta ?

i would use the Attacking midfielder role but in all honestly.. ive made too many indavidual instruction changes the role doesnt even matter.

Amazing tactic, am doing the scottish hero achievement with Alloa Athletic, so far have had 2 successive promotions and about to start in scot's 1st division! Have only signed free transfers too.

Using the Modern tactic!

Do this tactic have cragswfc's striker tweak in it or could i just use the settings in it? Btw in your plain 4-4-2 you said you have a nice corner tactic in it. Is it in this one also?

When we could anticipate V2 ScotsmanBro ? Or its already out and im blind and cant find it :)

Do this tactic have cragswfc's striker tweak in it or could i just use the settings in it? Btw in your plain 4-4-2 you said you have a nice corner tactic in it. Is it in this one also?

its on the discussion page you cant miss it.. the new 1 was put out days ago.

its on the discussion page you cant miss it.. the new 1 was put out days ago.
Im not sure i understand what you mean. Where is the discussion page? Or do you mean page 1 of this thread? Also the new 1 is your 4-4-2 right? Im just asking if its using the same corner settings as this tactic or is it some brand new settings for corners?

Im not sure i understand what you mean. Where is the discussion page? Or do you mean page 1 of this thread? Also the new 1 is your 4-4-2 right? Im just asking if its using the same corner settings as this tactic or is it some brand new settings for corners?

hay its got the same corner tactic but in reality the rest of the tactic is fairly diffrent. new things and same things combined. I like to think its a much more balanced version. + its getting ridiculas Possession stats at the moment so its a nice allround tactic for medium to large teams..

Spend on Defence because my tactics all seem to have defence troubles.. Wierd cause i never seen them myself when testing. ive always had more clean sheets in the league in all my saves with a variation of teams..

let me know how you get on. Any questions just pop a PM in my messages and ill try get back to you

Had brilliant results with this for Chelsea.. I'm now trying it in Mexican Second tier with La Piedad :)

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS

AWESOME TACTIC MATE!!!!!

WHAT IS THE BEST TEAM INSTRUCTIONS TO USE??

Can i change the advanced forward to as complete forward to suit my striker and will it still get the goals?