Attack! Attack! 4-1-1-2-2 By OoScotsmanoO (211 goals in 62 games most Clean sheets)

This tactic is simply awesome!!! It is by far the best tactic i have tried for FM 2012, and i have tried a lot of them. I would recommend this to anyone.

thanks for all the feedback people. Really enjoyed sharing this with you all.

Im glad its been a hit for some too always nice to know that some people are useing my stuff :)

Attack! Attack! Version 2 to be released by the weekend.
This includes the striker tweaks with my own spin on things.

Hopefully better defence, Currently testing with Large team, will test with Low team to see if its Plug and play but i suspect its going to be a Big team tactic Once more..

Stay tuned and keep the feedback coming.

Sneek peek Screenshots tonight ;)

Cheers

Ross D

Last edited:
thanks for all the feedback people. Really enjoyed sharing this with you all.

Im glad its been a hit for some too always nice to know that some people are useing my stuff :)

Attack! Attack! Version 2 to be released by the weekend.
This includes the striker tweaks with my own spin on things.

Hopefully better defence, Currently testing with Large team, will test with Low team to see if its Plug and play but i suspect its going to be a Big team tactic Once more..

Stay tuned and keep the feedback coming.

Sneek peek Screenshots tonight ;)

Cheers

Ross D
Any news? :p

Just started playing with this tactic. Playing with Dortmund and had won the first league match 1-0 and drew the second 3-3. Switched from il Devasto to your tactic and won the 3rd game 4-1 away from home. Will report back with more findings.

Got To Say This Tactic Is Insane!! By Far The Best I've Used On FM12,Looking Forward To Version 2,Keep Up The Good Work Pal.

I hate SI

This new patch was killing me... and ny desire of playing FM 12 hours per day... and then this hapen...

taticssquad.png

Shot at 2012-03-10

b4after.jpg

Shot at 2012-03-10

Change the Tatic in the last 4 games...

Beat SCP (was 1st in the League)
Beat PFFC (was 2nd in the League)

Just use the original, made some tweak's, that you can find here in the forum, and voilá, my life changed dramatically... ;)

Sorry for not disclosing the tweaks I made, but I don't want SI ******** with my mind again... lol... just joking!!!! I'll let u know all about the tweak's as soon as OoscotsmanoO say's so... until than I'll just wait for his aproval, while enjoying FM12 again... And if o work for SI and u r reading this, be careful cauze I'm gona find you and make you suffer :)) HA HA HA

Last edited:
This new patch was killing me... and ny desire of playing FM 12 hours per day... and then this hapen...

taticssquad.png

Shot at 2012-03-10

b4after.jpg

Shot at 2012-03-10

Change the Tatic in the last 4 games...

Beat SCP (was 1st in the League)
Beat PFFC (was 2nd in the League)

Just use the original, made some tweak's, that you can find here in the forum, and voilá, my life changed dramatically... ;)

Sorry for not disclosing the tweaks I made, but I don't want SI ******** with my mind again... lol... just joking!!!! I'll let u know all about the tweak's as soon as OoscotsmanoO say's so... until than I'll just wait for his aproval, while enjoying FM12 again... And if o work for SI and u r reading this, be careful cauze I'm gona find you and make you suffer :)) HA HA HA

I never say to anyone who has made there own changes to keep them to themselfs.. Im open to Know what you have done.

Version 2 is for patch 12.2.0, right? Never used this attack, but as "my" tactic got destroyed after the new patch came out I will give this a go.

hey m8 u makin a new thread? n how did testing go with it?, can't wait to give it a bash

its all uploaded now.. took about 2 weeks to get it together.. i have 2 saves with the game.. man united and newcastle.. Im about to upload all my newcastle images to the reserve posts in the other thread

Version 2 is for patch 12.2.0, right? Never used this attack, but as "my" tactic got destroyed after the new patch came out I will give this a go.

As far as im aware there was no ME changes to the 12.2 update.. just sometimes a team can go though a bad spell..

this is working just fine in 12.2 and 12.1

I'm trying with Galatasaray, stcl elmander(he's best role target man and deep lying forward but very good in advanced forward) , stcr milan baros(sometimes sercan yildirim), and mcl selçuk inan(he's best role deep lying playmaker, in cm-support sometimes good sometimes bad playing) I need stcl and mcl please, sorry for my english