Attack! Attack! 4-1-1-2-2 By OoScotsmanoO (211 goals in 62 games most Clean sheets)

I'm intrigued by this tactic - any particular side you'd like your tactic to be tested with? Any league/standard.

I'm intrigued by this tactic - any particular side you'd like your tactic to be tested with? Any league/standard.

I have tested with Arsenal, Fiorentina, Dundee united < still in test will upload images tonight

I would love this to be tested with an Amazing team like Madrid with Ronaldo as the STL.

I was going to try barce to show what this tactic can do at its full, but im stuck between them and Stirling albion ahah..

SO if you want to try a team i wouldnt mind a Kick a*s team for me to have screenshots of

cheers for geting in touch.

I'll give it a go now and lastly, which tactic would you prefer to be tried with Real Madrid; Tactic Cinema M or tactic Cinema C?

I have both Loaded on, Im useing the classic the now and if things arnt going well i switch to Modern and change some of the instructions in my Op

try Modern for now it seems to be more popular looking at the downloads.

keep me posted on results or screenshots so i can use them in my op aswell :)

cheers again

Was wanting to try that before i decided on Fiorentina, yeah fire ahead :) look forward to seing the carnage u do with them useing this. Dzeko then aguero upfront in that order would be amazing.

leaves me with Stirling albion ahah cheers guys

Last edited:
Was wanting to try that before i decided on Fiorentina, yeah fire ahead :) look forward to seing the carnage u do with them useing this. Dzeko then aguero upfront in that order would be amazing.

leaves me with Stirling albion ahah cheers guys

i give a try :)

Make sure you keep the STL and 4 defence so remove the STR :) normaly helps

Uploaded my Dundee United Screenshots :) too

time for another team.

Last edited:
Finished 6th as Newcastle in my first season, after switching to the Modern version of the tactic about December / January time.

Very very good tactic, winning matches very comfortably - but inconsistent due to my shaky team!

Hoping that some investment in the right areas will take me higher next season... top work so far!

I have tested with Arsenal, Fiorentina, Dundee united < still in test will upload images tonight

I would love this to be tested with an Amazing team like Madrid with Ronaldo as the STL.

I was going to try barce to show what this tactic can do at its full, but im stuck between them and Stirling albion ahah..

SO if you want to try a team i wouldnt mind a Kick a*s team for me to have screenshots of

cheers for geting in touch.

I'll try with Madrid

Last edited:
Ive just started an Athletic madrid Season to break the 2 giants :) looking forward to it.

Cheers for the Feedback guys keep me posted

Last edited:
So I signed Doumbia and used this tactic for a season (rotating a few other tactics here and there to keep the AI guessing). It basically broke the game. Needless to say, I won the Bundesliga rather easily.

View attachment 216099

Gonna give it a try mate, me too using direct 442. Mine do scores nice amount of goal 90+ in epl using liverpool , but conceded 44... thx for sharing

Dortmund.

Other highlights include Lewandowski scoring 22 goals in 34 games, and Mario Gotze piling up a whopping 35 assists.

I finished with a goal differential of +75 (!!!), and won the Bundesliga with 8 games in hand.

So, yeah. For me at least, this tactic was absolutely devastating. Well done!