Attack! Attack! 4-1-1-2-2 By OoScotsmanoO (211 goals in 62 games most Clean sheets)

I used the Classic version a several matches now wit Tottenham.. but it isnt working for me. I hoped for the same kind of results like you but instead i got stumped home by Chelsea with 4-0. It's not what i call a clean sheet for me... I agree with more people here that you conceed a lot of goals.. I used the Devasto tactic before and with that tactic there are more CCC created and less defensive mistakes. But that is my opinion.

I used the Classic version a several matches now wit Tottenham.. but it isnt working for me. I hoped for the same kind of results like you but instead i got stumped home by Chelsea with 4-0. It's not what i call a clean sheet for me... I agree with more people here that you conceed a lot of goals.. I used the Devasto tactic before and with that tactic there are more CCC created and less defensive mistakes. But that is my opinion.

Im gutted to hear that mate, Yeah i know his work well, very good tactics, Listen Its all about what works best for you man. Some teams Just dont play well with Certain Tactics. For 1 Real madrid are not as good with this tactic.

But thanks for taking the time to Comment :) If you are going to continue or not its not important.

Thinking about your style if you prefer clean sheets Could try the Short and Sweet by Raiken I think is his name. Thats a Very good Well thought out Possetion passing tactic. Really good Reviews.

What bugs me the most is an FM-issue. I think it is unrealistic when you play a team that you play 23 competition matches flawless. about 3.5 goals a match and 0.3 against. And suddenly out of the blue it seems like the guys can't play any more and it follow by losses. Many times i lost a championship because of this. Thats nonsens. It happends even with Barca. In real Barca plays every match the same. But they never start to loose suddenly 5/6 matches in a row at the end of the season. I hope FM will rip this out of the game, because it is lame and unrealistic. I am sorry to post it on your tactic. But i needed to say it. It happends with every tactic. It is like FM wants you to create a complete new tactic. But even then the guys play like ****. It spoils my fun at the game. And i will put it in the closet until FM comes with a solution.

What bugs me the most is an FM-issue. I think it is unrealistic when you play a team that you play 23 competition matches flawless. about 3.5 goals a match and 0.3 against. And suddenly out of the blue it seems like the guys can't play any more and it follow by losses. Many times i lost a championship because of this. Thats nonsens. It happends even with Barca. In real Barca plays every match the same. But they never start to loose suddenly 5/6 matches in a row at the end of the season. I hope FM will rip this out of the game, because it is lame and unrealistic. I am sorry to post it on your tactic. But i needed to say it. It happends with every tactic. It is like FM wants you to create a complete new tactic. But even then the guys play like ****. It spoils my fun at the game. And i will put it in the closet until FM comes with a solution.

Its a shame that this Exisits in this Version of FM, But I think the meaning behind it is as Follows

In real life a Team doesnt play the same tactic To the death, the AI has been made Stronger and smarter in this years FM.
You should have more then 1 Working tactic. An Attacking and a Defencive formation. use the More Defencive against Stronger opponents, use the attacking Against smaller teams.

Sure the Inconsistancy Still remains.

Have a look at Barcelonas Season In real life at the moment, they are not doing as well as they should with such players.

Played 17 Won 11 Drew 5 Lost 1

Look at Manchester united, Chelsea, Arsenal the list goes on With teams you Expect to see winning Every week. End up Dropping points in games where they should have won.

Concidering in FM if this was happening to you while Being Barcelona You would be alittle more then Pi**ed off with the players.

In the Computer Gaming FM world The key is to Win, You wont be happy with a Loss against a smaller team but it Does happen in real life more often then not. Draws against large teams too.

If games were as easy to win people would be Millionaires from Betting haha.

If you want my advice. it is take a break for Fm, Deleat your games, Tactics and Editor Data if you have any.
Start again with your Fav team of all time. Use a Tactic which you enjoy useing, Whether its mine or Another persons upload it does not matter.. Ive said before If i can get just a few people useing my tactic i would be Satisfied and Ive achived this.

Cheers for getting in touch and i hope to hear back soon.

Last edited:
please , I can not figure out how to start playing with the12.1.1patch? HELP!

please , I can not figure out how to start playing with the12.1.1patch? HELP!

It does it automatically. When starting a game it will say default 12.0 database but loads up 12.1.1. Check game status in option menu

I can not do it, why?

W4anker Explained it Tot he point, cant get it any Clearer then that.

The game loads up as 12.0 Because there isnt any Player changes, just Fixes, If you use steam your game will be updated to 12.1.1

Load up your game with the 12.0 and go to The gam status when its fully loaded, it will show 12.1.1 at the top

to me shows that use version12.04 or in any way I can not change to become12.0 or 12.1.1?
What should I do, how and when?

Last edited:
to me shows that use version12.04 or in any way I can not change to become12.0 or 12.1.1?
What should I do, how and when?

Steam > Games Libery > Right click on Fm12 > Properties > updates > Always keep this game Up to date.

Thats how to make sure its at 12.1.1

If your stuck on 12.04 i dont know. You cant ReverT back or forward to a diffrent Update.

Hope this helps

ive just reached the semis beating porto 8-6 on agg got inter next but a great run it must be said.
cant wait for the new version m8 cos i do get stretched at the back alot

ive just reached the semis beating porto 8-6 on agg got inter next but a great run it must be said.
cant wait for the new version m8 cos i do get stretched at the back alot

Will see how i get on with it, Over the next few days i have a couple of interviews so I wont be on the computer. So will wait and see for a couple of weeks before i get anything up.

LOL i cant beleive it basel in the final against barcelona
will post screens at end of the season

Well done mate... above!

This tactic is the best I've ever tried. I'm on a 18 game winning streak with Spurs, 1st Season... not just normal wins though... 3 8-0's, a few 5-0's, 4-1's in there.

Then comes man utd - who are 3 points above me and in a ridiculous bit of form themselves... and I thrash them 5-0 at my place!

Top top top work mate, I don't know how it can be bettered!