Attack! Attack! 4-1-1-2-2 By OoScotsmanoO (211 goals in 62 games most Clean sheets)

gonna try it with FC Bayern this tactci is perfectly fit for them i think

First 2 start using your tactic has been awesome for me ...

first try against Sheriff (UEFA match) beat them 7-0 with 33 shot attempt
second try against Shalke 04 beat them 5-0 with 25 shot attempt and the Defense is awesome also allowing 5 shot attempt in 2 games...(PATCH 12.0.4)

I used this tactic with the Germany national team from the beginning of the game.

Great success, winning Euro 2012 and World Cup 2014, with amazing results like 6-1 vs France, 4-0 vs Spain, high scoring in almost every match

now I use this tactic with a lower team, Gimnastic Tarragona, liga adelante (2nd level Spain), a team that is predicted as a relagation candidate, after 10 matches we got 26 points and 1st place

very strong tactic, even with lower teams if you look at the key attributes at the transfers.

With Madrid I'm hammering everyone at home but 5 straight away draws. Any suggestions?

Hello,

Posting a tactic that showcases teams rather good rated in their championship, most often tells me that it will fail with a loud bang if you use a lower standard team. Dont get me wrong, the feedback you are getting is ace with strong teams and even Newcastle has complete players across the squad and so they did well.

The tactic assumes a very fluid attacking play, this will be mostly for the top 5 teams and a selected few bellow that bracket, however,this style is a death sentence for smaller teams because they will not have the required players for every position.

Defense wise is big **** up, way toooo many goals and red cards for my taste and any tactic that conceives more than 30 goals a season is a ******* epic failure with any team. I am currently on April 2012 with Granada stationed in the 7th position 64 goals AGAINST..... plus, specially in the early stages of using the tactic, my teams scored 5 in the 1st half and then on the 2nd half, my team doesnt exist for the remaining 45m and they loose by even greater numbers.

Later into this save, I changed to a Rigid formation and the results improved my a mile, overnight the team was steaming over most teams and winning by big numbers. They didnt win against the top 5 but still it was a huge improvement coming from substandard to superb displays against better teams.

Stay away from this tactic if your using a minion team. It works fine with a Europe rating team.

With Madrid I'm hammering everyone at home but 5 straight away draws. Any suggestions?

When playing away. Teams start to learn what to do to counter it. my advice is to Drop Dreeper Away and Exploit the flanks, Its what Ive been trying when THings are not Going as well.

let me know how you get on

Where did he say it was for minor teams?

Which tactic that's plug and play performs across major and minor teams?

I think your summary is one tinged with a huge dose of jealousy!

Give the guy some credit... it's a very very good tactic... most people comments confirm that!

Hello,

Posting a tactic that showcases teams rather good rated in their championship, most often tells me that it will fail with a loud bang if you use a lower standard team. Dont get me wrong, the feedback you are getting is ace with strong teams and even Newcastle has complete players across the squad and so they did well.

The tactic assumes a very fluid attacking play, this will be mostly for the top 5 teams and a selected few bellow that bracket, however,this style is a death sentence for smaller teams because they will not have the required players for every position.

Defense wise is big **** up, way toooo many goals and red cards for my taste and any tactic that conceives more than 30 goals a season is a ******* epic failure with any team. I am currently on April 2012 with Granada stationed in the 7th position 64 goals AGAINST..... plus, specially in the early stages of using the tactic, my teams scored 5 in the 1st half and then on the 2nd half, my team doesnt exist for the remaining 45m and they loose by even greater numbers.

Later into this save, I changed to a Rigid formation and the results improved my a mile, overnight the team was steaming over most teams and winning by big numbers. They didnt win against the top 5 but still it was a huge improvement coming from substandard to superb displays against better teams.

Stay away from this tactic if your using a minion team. It works fine with a Europe rating team.

First of all Thanks For gettiing In touch, And yes this tactic was Tested With Strong to Middle teams, Showing great Sucsess. Even had feedback with people trying Relegation teams and Again Showing Great Sucsess.

Put it this way I see why U think this is a **** up But Concidering Your Granada Possibly 1 of the worst teams in the Spanish Devision. Partnerd with 1 of the worst Defences in the league. You cant Polish a **** mate when your useing Such AWful players and expecting to win the league. That Doesnt happen.

You could use this Advice with The majority of the tactics Creators on this forum if thats the case Concideing most Uploads are useing Manchester united, Barcelona. If you use any of the tactics with anyone Rather Poor you will let goals in Regardless.

I was Useing Dundee united Predicted to finnish 6th In the SPL out of 12. Topped it with 1 of the best Defence records come end of the season. Even teams like rangers and Celtic Let in around your "30 goal = Epic failure"

Let me just show you some Screenshots mate.

View attachment 216322View attachment 216323View attachment 216324

In my Opinion, Imporve your Defence For Granada and you will see some Clear Imporvements. get a new gk too, If mine let in 64 i would Sell.

Concidering you Finnished 7th with a Relegation team That In itsself Is a good Season if you ask me.

Once again Thanks Everyone for the feedback. loving some of these Seasons you are talking about.

Does this tactic work rather well in 12.1.1? Looking at the comments it looks like "most" people are playing with 12.0.4 so just wanted to ask :) im close to trying this tactic with my manchester city team. Hope to get an answer from you scotsman as it looks like an good tactic :D

Id thought i would post a thankyou for this tactic, i dont normally post on these forums but ive been trying too make a 4-2-4 tactic but couldnt quite get it right. This tactic is brilliant, it helped me cement my place at the top of serie A (im napoli), loads of goals, i havent kept many clean sheets but im not too bothered about that i like the football it plays, i did have too turn the tackling down slightly. Thanks Johnny

Does this tactic work rather well in 12.1.1? Looking at the comments it looks like "most" people are playing with 12.0.4 so just wanted to ask :) im close to trying this tactic with my manchester city team. Hope to get an answer from you scotsman as it looks like an good tactic :D

Im useing steam and All my Screenshots are with 12.1.1

Let me know how you get on, Im just doing a Chievo Season useing the Classic Version. Preseason was Great

View attachment 216358

Last edited:
Id thought i would post a thankyou for this tactic, i dont normally post on these forums but ive been trying too make a 4-2-4 tactic but couldnt quite get it right. This tactic is brilliant, it helped me cement my place at the top of serie A (im napoli), loads of goals, i havent kept many clean sheets but im not too bothered about that i like the football it plays, i did have too turn the tackling down slightly. Thanks Johnny

Thanks for getting in touch and for leaving the good Feedback.

Im also still In Italy trying to sort out the Defence aspect. Personaly i havnt faced the problems in my 3 other saves. But i have also reduced the Tackling and Tweaked the Defence mentality with Chievo I will post when my season is over in the OP

Just to say again In italy Haivng hard tackling is sucide, you get Yellows and Reds more often In Italy Normaly So Yeah Reduce the Tackling ahah

keep me updated on the seasons guys :)

Last edited:
Im useing steam and All my Screenshots are with 12.1.1

Let me know how you get on, Im just doing a Chievo Season useing the Classic Version. Preseason was Great

View attachment 216358

I will! Your preseason looks great :) would you recommend the modern tactic or the classic? Cant really seem to figure out what the difference is :D

I will! Your preseason looks great :) would you recommend the modern tactic or the classic? Cant really seem to figure out what the difference is :D

Im getting Good results with Classic but the Modern is more tested. Both are Very similer Just small slight changes from 1 to another.

I have both Loaded and change every now and then so i can change things ingame if i have to.

Just pick whatever Type you are most Comfortable useing

Im getting Good results with Classic but the Modern is more tested. Both are Very similer Just small slight changes from 1 to another.

I have both Loaded and change every now and then so i can change things ingame if i have to.

Just pick whatever Type you are most Comfortable useing
I'll try both and get back to you with some results! :)