[T]-Mo

Reaction score
A lot of possession, a lot of chances and nice football.
I won the Champions League with Anderlecht, with a lot of players I started the game with.

In my first season with Manchester City I won everything except the Champions League, in my second season I won almost all matches and I did win the champions League.

You'll need 2 attacking wingbacks.
One ball playing defender and one Limited;
All of my midfielders are playmakers, one defending and two attacking.
You have two supporting strikers and one Poacher.

Choose your poacher wisely because it's the most important one for this tactic to work.

Your best header should attack near post.

opstellingu.jpg

19095167.jpg

milanzz.jpg

clfinal.jpg

agueroy.jpg

2shared - download Anderlecht_5 (Anderlecht, Sep 2016).zip
This is the update version: http://www.mediafire.com/?jvyvlayr4cyl1mb

Last edited:
Looks good but City 6-0 Barcelona is an insane result. Tried it with other teams?

Looks good but City 6-0 Barcelona is an insane result. Tried it with other teams?

Tried it with Anderlecht, will try it with some lower teams too when I'm done with City.
Tried it with Argentina too and won the Copa America with ease.

Last edited:
Dutch, I'm belgian as you can see, I've got 4 Belgian players in my team. :D

pitch size?
OI?
match preparation?

I used small, but you can choose whatever you like.
No OI's.
Match prep attacking movements.

Could you show me some results and your formation?

cant upload screenshots for some reason, I'm Man City I won the league, fa cup and league cup got beat in the semi's of the champions league, finished the league with 105 points scored 131 goals and only conceded 15, Aguero was top goalscorer with 89 goals in 45 games

Plz upload on other side, like megaupload, mediafire or gamefront.

How is it possible that Neymar and Hazard won as many goals in those matches? Changed anything else? For me only Aguero gets a huge number of them which Neymar bought some time ago - nothing. SS and DS do not shoot goals - well, once a year.

I apologize for my English - translated by google, I'm Polish. I hope you understand my question.
By the way, the tactic works very well.

Last edited:
Did you train Hazard to become a forward?
He isnt' actualy very good for that position, but I'm Belgian and i wanted to fit our best player in my team. :D

They don't score as many goals as the central striker but they do score around 20 goals each season.
Try swapping players, turn the middle one into a supporting striker and the two other in poachers.

I am French I test the tactic in Ligue 1 French team Saint Etienne ^^