also, i can't seem to dominate the match really, what can i do to improve that?

You can get the tempo a little lower and the defence line aswell.

Is there someone who can give me the data update of version 12.1?
I have a problem with a data update of another forum.

Can't download it.

*EDIT: It worked now for some reason. Gonna try it out :)

Last edited:
Hello, I test you're tactics in Man City. Game looks great but it worries me that the attack does't shoot any goals :( In attack i have Higuain, Neymar, Dzeko and Aguero.. What is wrong ?

Could someone please tell me which is the first tactic and which is the second? There's a lot of good information in this thread, but it's hard to find.

i'm still not sure how to play the forwards, should i use:
-two advanced forwards and one treqarista
-one poacher, one deep lying forward and one advanced forward
-two deep lying forwards and one poacher?

Don't change the tactic, i tried a lot, nothing worked...

Hi,

I don't get this... :/ what tactic is better? Anderlecht_5 (Anderlecht, sep 2016) or Anderlecht_7 (Bayern Munchen, Jun 2019). I was playing against Tottenham and did not score a goal, the game ended a 0-0 draw :/

You have to play the tactic for more than one match, like every tactic.
But i guess the last one is the best.

I have played 16 games with this tactic and my strikers arent scoring many goals, Im scoring 2-3 goals in each game and sometimes the offensive team scores 1-2 goals, what can I do? (but I did this in an other save also with city, and in my first game of the season I won Chelsea 6-0, but then did a 1-1 draw against Wigan and lost 2-0 against Arsenal)

This tactic (anderlecht_7) is awesome. Any chance your working on an updated version for the latest update?

I don't have the update version of fm so I can't work on it right now.
For the Anderlecht 7 version you need a number ten in the middle (Eden Hazard is perfect for that position) and two poachers.

How can I download your tactics from 2shared ? I clicked the link and don't know how to download from that site