Holy **** this tactic is insane for my tottenham side doumbia has racked up 47 goals and im only at december the 17th. Ive tried nearly every tactic on this forum and this is by far far the best. I'll upload screens when i finish the season

Some results of other people who tried this tactic:

First season, Atletico Madrid:

atleticoseizoen1.png

Second season with Anderlecht:

klassement.jpg

First Season with Ajax, just 1 transfer:

1432hck.png

1zwi7ns.png

r86p6u.png

Wow looks fantastic.But the problem is finding a way to suit the tactic since most teams have wingers and/or AMC, so you'll have to sell them to use the tactic (although most AMC can play at MC too) . But I don't feel testing since probably it will be to boring ( winning most match with big score:p) . I suggest make to OP tidier and post more results so there will be more ppl interested;)

My both midfielders are actualy amc's.
And my two outside strikers are wingers, that's the difference. :D

I'm going to turn it into a tactic that works for smaller teams too.

GREAT TACTIC, one of the best ive ever had, the funny part was i was just making this one and then saw this one on FM base, but its really great, thanks

Vennegoor of hesselink - Van nistelrooy - Rivaldo

Riquelme - Litmanen

Rômulo

Avine - Materazzi - Addo - Lucas

In the first game already 6-0 with 3 goals for Vennegoor and 2 from Van Nistelrooy, really great

Last edited:
I don't use any.
For all tactics it's important to use the right players at the right place, just like for this tactic.

The only thing I'm trying to do with this tactic is making the both outside strikers score more.
Can someone help me with this?

Looks good, but what are the attributes needed for positions? I've bought Liedson (34 years old) from Corinthians 18.1.2012 and he's started game in first squad on 19.1.2012 and he made a hattrick on right striker position..

A lot of attributes are the default ones.
Go to player setting and click one, there you'll see what attributes they need.

What do you mean?

I changed the tactic just a little so it fits the Belgian National team...

belgianresults.jpg

belgianteam.jpg

To prove it works with smaller teams:
I took over in November when they were 13th and I became a champion.

standf.jpg

resultateni.jpg

Started off strong for me with Blackburn second season but form dipped, the update on team talks doesnt help makes the game really hard, tactic has got potential just feels like away from home when the opposition has wingers it gets found out a little