is anyone else getting loads of people sent off??? (still winning mind)

Just lost my first game since using this tactic - to a team two divisions above us. Still not fully trained but looks awesome so far

View attachment 213681

And someone in Holland with Ajax with the second tactic:

6p572h.jpg

Great tactic and lots of shot on goal but Wonder if any have same "problem" as mee.. Im playing the second tactic and played 16 games so far (inc 4 friendley and charity shield) and seems to conceed in every away games but not in a single home game.. lost 3 out of my away games.. i know they not are totally familiary with the tactic yet (the bar almost blue ) .. playing v.12.1.1.... anybody testet it with that version..

Now i testet all 3 and i cant find with one there is best.. im the first one its only the poacher that score goals.. in the second he almost dosnt and the third i have not played that much so can say much yet but i dos not score as much as you.. anyone have same probs

Hello i'm french. I have Dzeko, Tevez & Aguero for the attack. Hazard is very good in striker's position ? Because if i put Dzeko in the center, Aguero & Tevez left and right in my attack, i don't know if i will have good results.

Put Hazard in the middle with the last tactic.

And is it impotant wath match preperation you use.. Sorry but i am new in this and just want to make it good..

i'm using this tactic in the second division in Ukraine, i'll let you know some results

also: (in dutch) ik speel met een schaduwspits, afmaker en diepe spits, want zo staat dat op het plaatje in het begin, maar als ik de tactiek download geeft hij iets anders aan, namelijk dat de middelste spits een 10 rol heeft, welke is de juiste?

i'm using this tactic in the second division in Ukraine, i'll let you know some results

also: (in dutch) ik speel met een schaduwspits, afmaker en diepe spits, want zo staat dat op het plaatje in het begin, maar als ik de tactiek download geeft hij iets anders aan, namelijk dat de middelste spits een 10 rol heeft, welke is de juiste?

Je hebt twee versies, de versie 5 met twee schaduwspitsen, de versie 7 met een nummer tien.
Het verschil is dat met de eerste versie uw centrale spits eigenlijk alleen scoort en de rest niet meer.
Met de versie 7 scoren al uw spitsen evenveel en heb je twee afwerkers en één nummer 10.

I can't really tell which version is the best.
It depends on your players too.

tactic seems to work well, won 4 of the 5 matches i played and other one was a draw, possession not too great, between 50% and 60%
the only problem is that my opponents score to much, 6 goals in 4 games, how can i prevent this?

tactic seems to work well, won 4 of the 5 matches i played and other one was a draw, possession not too great, between 50% and 60%
the only problem is that my opponents score to much, 6 goals in 4 games, how can i prevent this?

How is the acceleration and pace of your central defenders?
It's important to match your players with the stats of their position.

i guess that's the problem, i have no good 'voetballende verdediger' just two 'sobere verdedigers' with pace around 12
well, that's just unfortunate because there are hardly any decend players willing to play in the second Ukrainian competition

i guess that's the problem, i have no good 'voetballende verdediger' just two 'sobere verdedigers' with pace around 12
well, that's just unfortunate because there are hardly any decend players willing to play in the second Ukrainian competition

Verander de tactiek naar twee sobere verdedigers met rugdekking.
Ik heb dit nog niet getest, maar het kan helpen.