Attacking corners ( 14.3 ) new set piece with potential

Are the fullbacks supposed to be taking the corners under this setup?

Are the fullbacks supposed to be taking the corners under this setup?

if your fullbacks have good crossing ability I would use them, but if you have good wingers who love to cross ( like Man U tongue in cheek ;) ) go for them

Who scores mostly? woudnt you be better having the stronger headers being the ones to run from Deep? i have a similar setupwith the CB and MC in this reversed, with good results.

Who scores mostly? woudnt you be better having the stronger headers being the ones to run from Deep? i have a similar setupwith the CB and MC in this reversed, with good results.

nope because the opposition will come out and mark them, and most goals come from your midfielder's if they have good long shots also defenders and strikers gets goals fro layups of the midfielder

Really most of mine into i get from the CB running from deep onto the cross.. or the lurking mids.

nope because the opposition will come out and mark them, and most goals come from your midfielder's if they have good long shots also defenders and strikers gets goals fro layups of the midfielder

I was wondering, what then if you put your strikers and central defenders to attack from deep/lurk, other players to attack far/stand on far, and one small player to attack near post or flick, and aim corners to near post or six yard box? If most of the opposition players are marking your better headers, this player on the near post should get a lot of space...

I was wondering, what then if you put your strikers and central defenders to attack from deep/lurk, other players to attack far/stand on far, and one small player to attack near post or flick, and aim corners to near post or six yard box? If most of the opposition players are marking your better headers, this player on the near post should get a lot of space...

this usually would happen but iv'e seen players being marked when your players are on the far and near post, basically any of your players who are in the box will get marked by the opposition.

what iv'e seen so far with my set pieces is that my 3 players who are outside the box don't get marked but when the opposition come out to close you down they will leave there other players expose to open space and this is where your strikers and defenders become very useful

Really most of mine into i get from the CB running from deep onto the cross.. or the lurking mids.

if this works better with your defenders attacking from deep instead of the midfield then you should revamp it, this sounds like a great idea in fact if you use this method you should try putting 2 players on far post and 2 on near and like what galego24 says this could open space for your players and even confuse the opposition

They jsut seem better at winning the first one, than the mids, if they dont then the lurkers get the ball.. but more often than not a CB will get a head in.

They jsut seem better at winning the first one, than the mids, if they dont then the lurkers get the ball.. but more often than not a CB will get a head in.

then work with this mate, this method could be better and with a few tweaks could be very good attacking set piece

hey guys does anyone know if there's a highlight for corners only as I'm getting tired of watching a full game to work out the corners and where the opposition stands

Does this work? I've been using Jassar's attacking corners, is this better than that?

I am a top team,with good defenders and good corner takers.
I do not know what happened.

don't worry about it mate set pieces are like tactics some work for some, some don't, i'm going to try and make a more exploit attacking set piece where at least 1-2 goals a game but have patient though because I haven't created a good set piece before i'm used to creating successful tactic :)

if you look at my picture the second one you will need to be on this, when you are on this untick all of your players so they are left on default, then tick 1 player you want to be in this position and then untick him, then chose another player that you want to be in the same position tick him and use the same role as your other player.

then tick the other player that you used first, should should see 2 of your players in the same roles.

if you still don't know how to do it I can post some screen shots for you.

Ok thanks! :)

Hey guys . I want also to help and give some advice about att. corners. i implemented this to Montenegro tactic early days, but now i developed it perfectly. maybe u will not score directly from corners but u must create at least one clear cut chance per game from this setup. here is a screenshot
View attachment 402630
View attachment 402627View attachment 402626

some instruction on how to use it. Your corners are set to short option. Your taker must be player on (going forward option)...In my case its DL. DL make short to my STC and then STC passes ball to tatally free Player on lurk utside position (in my case its MCr).

The player on lurk outside the area must have good long shots because he has a clear position to take a shot from 20 meters from a goal. i hope u understand what i wanted to explain... Give it a try. good luck

Hey guys . I want also to help and give some advice about att. corners. i implemented this to Montenegro tactic early days, but now i developed it perfectly. maybe u will not score directly from corners but u must create at least one clear cut chance per game from this setup. here is a screenshot
View attachment 538499
View attachment 538502View attachment 538504

some instruction on how to use it. Your corners are set to short option. Your taker must be player on (going forward option)...In my case its DL. DL make short to my STC and then STC passes ball to tatally free Player on lurk utside position (in my case its MCr).

The player on lurk outside the area must have good long shots because he has a clear position to take a shot from 20 meters from a goal. i hope u understand what i wanted to explain... Give it a try. good luck

I love the concept mate, for me it's better to bring the opposition out of play instead of them sitting deep awaiting to receive the ball