Attacking corners ( 14.3 ) new set piece with potential

Hhhmmmm..my player, who comes short (Michu) always crosses and never passes on to the lurking player ?

Any advice ?

Thx.

Hey guys . I want also to help and give some advice about att. corners. i implemented this to Montenegro tactic early days, but now i developed it perfectly. maybe u will not score directly from corners but u must create at least one clear cut chance per game from this setup. here is a screenshot
View attachment 538499
View attachment 538502View attachment 538504

some instruction on how to use it. Your corners are set to short option. Your taker must be player on (going forward option)...In my case its DL. DL make short to my STC and then STC passes ball to tatally free Player on lurk utside position (in my case its MCr).

The player on lurk outside the area must have good long shots because he has a clear position to take a shot from 20 meters from a goal. i hope u understand what i wanted to explain... Give it a try. good luck

I have to say that for my team, this has worked better than any other corner setup I've tried. Scoring from long shots, headers, and general panic situations inside opposition area...

His passing attribute is much higher than his crossing, but thanks for the tip. Gotta keep on trying with other players and hope it works at some point.