Yeah, I've noticed this as well.

Also, even with a left footed corner taker on the right flag, he still outswings it and it goes out quite a lot before even reaching the goal. I wish they would sort this out. Aim for near post and taker puts it all over the place.

Would be good if you could tell them to do inswinging or outswinging corners too...

I've a multi team save, so i'll give a setup to each team, and holiday 20 ish games and the check the corner stats.. :)

I'm thinking setup 2 will be most effective, but i'd love to see setup 1, with overload back post and quick near post work.

why can't I set more than 1 player to lurk outside the area for attacking corners in 14.3?? thx a lot tho

edit : oops, after reading post #30 the problem is solved, thx hehe, still waiting for a good attacking corner options though

Last edited:
the best iv'e seen for attacking set pieces is to leave everything on default, I have tried so many phases concerning attacking corners but haven't been successful BUT when I leave it to default I score more goals

iv'e tried my own attacking set pieces and it's going really well atm

View attachment 404672 View attachment 404671

I use this in real life and it's been very affected, make sure though you have your left foot taker on the right and right foot taker on the left, let me know how it gets on.

with this set up in a friendly match I had 12 corners and scoring 6 of them

i'm using the second one for one game and my team scored 1 goal, quite decent i guess...

and they're still not always delivered the ball on near post, i wonder why...

Remove anyone you have for offer short. if the offer is there the guy will take it, BUG.

View attachment 533984 View attachment 533986

I use this in real life and it's been very affected, make sure though you have your left foot taker on the right and right foot taker on the left, let me know how it gets on.

6 goals from corners? impressive... probably you played against weak opponent... have you tried in league?

View attachment 533984 View attachment 533986

Yeah i have a team with set up 4, but into the penalty area in one of my saves, look great when it works..