Can anyone confirm this works for attacking corners? Jassar, I know you've mentioned defensive corners.

I couldnt get it to work for attacking corners.

I didn't mean it in a bad way but having defenders scores more than seven or eight goals in a season doesn't seem right to me and for that reason i just use a corner setup to defend and using a generic one in attack and always in Mixed. But that's me. Of course everyone plays the game in the way he wants. It was a honest question was i made and didn't wanna sound rude.

That is going to be a little bit more difficult to set up. But the king of set pieces Jassar will figure something out.
Yes mate I love this new freedom of setting as many players where I want z working on set pieces alone now .never
thought of applying things like this in attacking and defending FK . So looking forward to them as well . Hopefully by tonight I will release set pieces alone for 14.3

Bit tricky, but finally... :)

How i wish set pieces were a separate save file..

Having a bit of luck.

GK - Default

Right and Left Wing - marking the posts.

CB x 2 - Six Yard Boxes

Full Backs and DMC - GO Back

MC X 2 - One close short & One edge of area

FW- Stay forward.

for the most part i change some around if i have a massive FW or midfield etc.

View attachment 525035

Last edited:
I don't know about you guys, just played a game against Serbia with England and had 10 corners. 4 were shown as highlights, 1 goal and 1 ccc. looks good so far

Waiting for Jassar's new set pieces ideas with this fresh "exploit" :)
So far I'm trying my personal tweal with 4 players lurking, and it's working pretty decently.

Same as for me, just having 4 lurkers)) love that word, has worked and we are causing chaos at most set play if not scoring. Looking foward to seeing Jassar's work))

Whoever found this is an absolute genius!! So many more possibilities now :D

Just about to experiment with 4 players standing with taker on att fk's....hopefully a bit of confusion on whos taking will work

Waiting for Jassar's set piece too. Hope to hear some good news too from all you guys who works on 14.3 set piece.