September has not been the best of months.

We haven't had a victory in our first three games and in all honesty we havent deserved one.
View attachment 385816View attachment 385815View attachment 385814
Tweeking the tactics slightly see a much improved performance against Worcester which could have seen us nick a win but it was not to be. My strikers aren't finding the goal and its concerning me.

I grab my phone and give Henry a call.

"Hey Uri, see you tried my advice in that last game!" he gloated

my eyes became slits as i resented having to resort to listening to his advise. I concede defeat to him but it doesn't prevent me having to hear his laugh down the phone. After he finally shuts his trap I request him to focus on our attacking movement this week.

"sure thing, i was going to suggest that" He retorts.

Sure he was... hes Mourinho now isnt he... w*nk*r.

Its taken a few days, but I've finally swallowed my pride and listened to Henry.

I spoke to the lads and suggested a few changed to how we play explaining we arent being clinical enough.

They seemingly took on board what i had to say. Cant complain.

So then we played Leamington. and they did prove they were listening to me! Our striker found the net!

Unfortunately theirs found it 3 times.
View attachment 384846

September is not proving to be my favourite month.

I talk to the journos going through the same sh*t that i can never be bothered with after a loss 'Where do you think it went wrong?' blah blah blah when right at the end of the interview one woman asked me abut my working relationship with the Chairman.

My thoughts on Justin?

Do i rat him out, risk my job?

Do I f*ck, I feign a smile and blow smoke up the hyped up b*ll*nds ****.

I felt sick with myself.

Finding us now bottom of the table, on the back of 4 straight defeats I decide to ask the lads into the changing room on to try ensure their heads dont completely drop.

I state that they have the talent toget out of this rut.

To be fair they seem to believe in what i said.

But they didnt show it. Stupid Kids... all they need is a bit of belief and they will bomb on! Just need a win to spark them off again!

View attachment 384840