DidierDrogba

Reaction score
There wasnt any Auction game in some time so well as I dont see a problem in putting a lot of work in it will try one and btw I will back up my files this time so what happend with BaP wont happen again.

For those who dont know what Auction game it isnt hard to understand rules. you basically get a budget (for example 250 millions) and then you have to build team with it. There will be packs on which You will bid and the person who ids most gets the pack (as simple as that), but i will make it interesting and mysterious so you wont know for who are you bidding for (will give you more details when we start). And most importantly you cant get in deficit cause you will start season with minus points.

All rules will be shown in list if enough people signs up, I need at least 10 players so we can start in 1.HNL or max 20 teams so we can start in Premier League (any between works as well).

Of course I wont be part of this as team, cause well obviously it would be unfair.

Auction part can take up to month at most so please dont sign up if you wont be active, Thank you.

WOW, I am quite surprised with interest for this type of game

Do you guys want Premier league or have desire for some other league with 20 clubs?

i reckon we will get 4 more guys to reach 20 clubs

WOW, I am quite surprised with interest for this type of game

Do you guys want Premier league or have desire for some other league with 20 clubs?

i reckon we will get 4 more guys to reach 20 clubs

Think that it may be better if we do some other league and not the Premier League for every game, should opejn a new thread and put up a vote.