Okay, I will wait till tonight for more people to sign up and then will post vote thread and rules

I have been waiting for this , I would like to join too

I will take part...

If we are 20, might as well use Serie A, La Liga or Ligue 1.... how about, maybe Brasileiro? 20 teams there. :)

Never been part of an auction game before, so I'm up for it :)

okay, we are full, sign up is closed

camusss will be first reserve if someone wont be active

Im currently writing rules and you can expect soon new thread with rules and votes

btw, even it isnt most fair thing to do I will allow fastest people to get little advantage at start

If anyone else drops out then let me know. I'd love to get involved in this, sounds like a great game.

okay, we are full, sign up is closed

camusss will be first reserve if someone wont be active

Im currently writing rules and you can expect soon new thread with rules and votes

btw, even it isnt most fair thing to do I will allow fastest people to get little advantage at start
It should be randomised IMO, fastest first isn't fair at all.

It should be randomised IMO, fastest first isn't fair at all.

I gave up on that idea

idea was for you to choose which clubs you want to start with so you would get one player from it (whoever you want) and their stadium and facilities, but you will get a club through packs after You decide on league,

new thread will be up in 10 mins, I was quite busy till now , its hard to be on 3 places at same time , xD

please let me know if you need anyone else.cheers mate

okay, as I am definitely to dumb to make a vote poll, please here vote for league you want to start in

Ligue 1 (France)
Prmeire league (England)
Primera Division (Spain)
Serie A (Italy)
Serie A (Brazil)

those are only which have 20 teams and I dont feel like editing leagues right now