Liga BBVA 5
Ligue 1 - 2
Serie A (Brazil) - 1

it will last till all vote or till all choose their starter pack

I gave up on that idea

idea was for you to choose which clubs you want to start with so you would get one player from it (whoever you want) and their stadium and facilities, but you will get a club through packs after You decide on league,

new thread will be up in 10 mins, I was quite busy till now , its hard to be on 3 places at same time , xD

If we get clubs + a player at random from the Liga BBVA, there will be enormous differences in what clubs you get, in terms of revenue, stadiums and what random player you can get. If one team starts as Barca, with Messi and Camp Nou, while another starts as Levante, it'll be very difficult for the Levante team! :)

If we get clubs + a player at random from the Liga BBVA, there will be enormous differences in what clubs you get, in terms of revenue, stadiums and what random player you can get. If one team starts as Barca, with Messi and Camp Nou, while another starts as Levante, it'll be very difficult for the Levante team! :)

You will get club (without players) with reputation, stadium, facilities so luckier will get lil head start, but during auction part there will be perks like +500 reputation, +2 youth facilities and stadiums from other clubs (San Siro, Anfield, Park Des Princes...) so and teams like Leganes can get closer from start and balance will be decided on remaining of your 200M you got

You will get club (without players) with reputation, stadium, facilities so luckier will get lil head start, but during auction part there will be perks like +500 reputation, +2 youth facilities and stadiums from other clubs (San Siro, Anfield, Park Des Princes...) so and teams like Leganes can get closer from start and balance will be decided on remaining of your 200M you got

Ok, sounds good! Let's just hope that the bigger clubs don't buy up the top players of the smaller teams halfway through the game. But as long as you keep a track of finances, we should be fine. The top clubs tend to get a sponsorship boost of hundreds of millions before the end of the season, which would kind of make it unbalanced :)

But, I think this will be great!

Ok, sounds good! Let's just hope that the bigger clubs don't buy up the top players of the smaller teams halfway through the game. But as long as you keep a track of finances, we should be fine. The top clubs tend to get a sponsorship boost of hundreds of millions before the end of the season, which would kind of make it unbalanced :)

But, I think this will be great!

I will try to make it equal with editor and those I miss will be changed with In-game editor so no worries, clubs are only names, logos and kits at start

sponsors will give equal cash at start, later it will change regarding league standings, maybe Alaves will become dominant force in Liga BBVA so they would have and biggest balance then