Auction Game

There are actually few ppl who arent active so if someone wants to join to takeover team and finish this can notify me here or in PM

but you gotta be active till end, we are halfway there so 6-7 more rounds

Kevin de bruyne is available for £20 million if anyone is interested

There are actually few ppl who arent active so if someone wants to join to takeover team and finish this can notify me here or in PM

but you gotta be active till end, we are halfway there so 6-7 more rounds

I am happy to take over if there is still space?

Las Palmas(me) have agreed to sell kevin de bruyne to Villarreal(mr wisdoman) for £20 million

Oh, just an FYI. I won't be bidding for any packs this round :)

An idea to make this go a little faster. When 2/3 have made their bids, you can end the turn. This will make people check more often, adds an intensity and we do not have to wait until last day, when someone is not bidding this turn.

As you understand, i am eager to get going ;-)

An idea to make this go a little faster. When 2/3 have made their bids, you can end the turn. This will make people check more often, adds an intensity and we do not have to wait until last day, when someone is not bidding this turn.

As you understand, i am eager to get going ;-)

Terrible idea, sorry mate lol.

Many people have schedules beyond their control preventing them using the site. It's going to take a while whatever happens, kick back and be patient :)

Okay guys, Im finally done with all work, I took double shifts for past 5 days so now I am free for next 3 weeks so I will later today start with editing and playing around to see how it develops

Ligue 1 - Results

PSG - 60M - Linecoigne1998
Thiago Silva, Edinson Cavani, Javier Pastore, Park Des Princes

Lyon - 30M - webby1999,CrookdMoe

RoF1 - 31 - Nomadic

Jeremy Menez, Marko Basa, Lassana Diarra, +2 training

RoF2 - 19M - TheBattman

Vincent Enyeama, Rio Mavuba, Remy Cabella, Stade Velodrome

RoF3 - 23,5M - Average Joe

Jeremy Toulalan, Stephane Ruffier, Henry Bedimo, Yoann Gourcuff

P+C - 36,7M - 5M + player - MrWisdoman
P+C2 - 32,5M - 15M + player - Average Joe

Wonderkids - 40M - Linecoigne1998
Bernardo Silva, Marquinhos, Malcom, Doria

Legend played here - 31M - athomash, Nomadic

those who have same bids send me new ones in PM (athomash, nomadic, webby and moe) and mrwisdoman and Joe post names of players you want here in thread

Last edited:
Serie A

Rules are same as always
you can bid for max 5 packs
you cant offer more than you have in balance
you send bids to me in PM and highest bid wins the pack

Name of clubs are obvious and have 3 players + manager, stadium or perk
FGN packs include foreign players in league and some players are from those 5 clubs already mentioned
RoI are players from some of other 15 clubs in league and wonderkids same as always
Tuesday at 4PM 23.8. will be deadline
Good Luck!!

Inter
Milan
Juventus
Napoli
Roma
FGN1
FGN2
RoI
Roi2
wonderkids

Hmm, I thought I sent you an updated bids list where I did not bid for the Monaco pack? Pretty sure I did :(

Hmm, I thought I sent you an updated bids list where I did not bid for the Monaco pack? Pretty sure I did :(

Hmm, I don't think that I received it, I can't check cause I deleted all msgs after I posted results cause my inbox was almost full

I will trust you so your choice, you can either take it or I will remove that pack, cause I don't remember who had 2nd highest bid

waiting for mrwisdoman to confirm kevin de bruyne transfer to him for 20 million so if anyone wants him for 20 mill then message me as i need the funds

When will the rebid results be announced? As I kind of need to know how much money I have to bid with for the current round.

When will the rebid results be announced? As I kind of need to know how much money I have to bid with for the current round.

Ye, so i received both rebids and you guys made same bids so you gotta bid again

Back