Auction Game

Looking forward to see how much I messed up. Should've gone for much higher fees I think, but oh well.

Sorry guys we will postpone this round shortly, i had to go on work related seminar as replacement on short notice so i wont be able to get on my computer till thursday so i cant post new rounds and results till then
Bidding is closed btw, 17 bids were sent, i will post results as soon as i get back

Okay guys, I am finally back, it lasted longer than I originally though it would, will post results and new round very soon and well as my apology for these postponments I will give 10M to everyone

LIGA BBVA

F**k you - 50M - lewie100
Gerrard Pique, Sergio Ramos

I want Milan - 10M - hansie95

Diego Alves, Shkodran Mustafi, Paco Alcacer, Pako Ayesteran

Untouchables - 55M - CrookdMoe
Lionel Messi, Javier Mascherano, Adriano

All alone - 50M - lewie100
Iker Munlain, Aymeric Laporte, Mikel San Jose, facilities, coaching +1

better luck next time - 15M - Znik
+1 youth recruitment

Surprise - 35M - lewie100
10M cash + any player from Liga BBVA

New cash - 28,5M - Average Joe
Denis Suarez, Sime Vrsaljko, Ganso, +2 youth facilities

Los Galacticos - 55M - CrookdMoe
Raphael Varane, Isco, Daniel Carvajal, Zinedine Zidane

Blaugrana - 55,5M - IndiBlue
Sergio Busquets, Jordi Alba, Denis Suarez, Luis Enrique

True Champions - 40M - Matt419
Koke, Diego Godin, Jan Oblak, Diego Simeone

wonderkids - 35M - Linecoigne1998

Oliver, Martin Odegaard, Jesus Vallejo, Munir

RoS1 - 11M - athomash
Mateo Musacchio, Inaki Williams, Carlos Vela

Ros2 - 18M - TheBattman

Dani Parejo, Iago Aspas, Nicolas Pareja

RoS3 - 18,5M - Average Joe
Alvaro Negredo, Geronimo Rulli, Eugen Konopljanka

Legends - 55M - webby1999
Andres Iniesta, Xavi, Ronaldinho, Iker Casillas

Last edited:
Bundesliga

So this is new round in which you will get best players from germany in GoP packs ( all arent Deutch people) and in Fgn packs you can get only foreigners who play in Bundesliga

You can bid for as many packs as you want
Highest bid wins pack
dont forget that you cant bid more than you have so all your bids combined cant be more than your current balance
Round ends MONDAY 15.08. at 6PM Greenwich time (except in case that everyone bids before it - then it will end sooner and next round will start earlier :) )
You can bid for max 5 packs
there is no minimum bid (if you want, you can bid 0,5M)
You send your bids to me in personal message
if you wanna skip a round still send me a message that you wont make any bid

wonderkids
GoP
GoP2
GoP3
GoP4
GoP5
Fgn
Fgn2
Fgn3
NoName

Haha, can't believe I got that pack for 10mil. Bargain that is. Mustafa is a solid defender, Diego Alves solid and experienced goalie, and Paco as the young talented striker! :)

Haha, can't believe I got that pack for 10mil. Bargain that is. Mustafa is a solid defender, Diego Alves solid and experienced goalie, and Paco as the young talented striker! :)

That was a complete bargain! Your team looks so strong, and you haven't spent that much even! I've made some **** deals in comparison :P

So I'm screwed financially...

If anyone wants any of my players (See on the 1st page), just PM me!

BTW, if he hasn't been picked in any of the packs yet, I'll pick Kovacic as my choice. :)

Last edited:
So I'm screwed financially...

If anyone wants any of my players (See on the 1st page), just PM me!

BTW, if he hasn't been picked in any of the packs yet, I'll pick Kovacic as my choice. :)

He wasnt picked in any packs yet so he is yours now, but even tho I love this pick (cause im Croatian) I am quite surprised you took him cause players like Suarez, Benzema, Rakitic, Modric, Bravo, Ter Stegen, James werent picked

He wasnt picked in any packs yet so he is yours now, but even tho I love this pick (cause im Croatian) I am quite surprised you took him cause players like Suarez, Benzema, Rakitic, Modric, Bravo, Ter Stegen, James werent picked

I have enough ****** strikers, and I wanted a youngster. :P

I have enough ****** strikers, and I wanted a youngster. :P

You are the boss of your squad, arrange them at any way you think its best ;)

btw guys I updated squads and balanced accordigly to positions and well i went with fact that every winger can play striker , but all strikers cant play wingers so thats why you have little amount of ST position

and each pack in bundesliga have 3 players and a surprise (manager, stadium, cash or perk)

so I received 8 bids so far, deadline is tomorrow so well I need one of those replacements to contact me, it seems that he may join from next round

Btw, Eden Hazard is in both Linecoigne's squad and Hansie's squad!

Back