Ciro Immobile is for sale. If anyone needs an international class striker pm me.

Perk 9 for me, served me well last time :)
Formation wise, I think a 4-2-3-1 wide would be perfect :)

Did you inform earlier that we'd be able to change preferred formation?
If not, I think that's a bit unfortunate now, as I would never have sold Ancelotti had I known I could change his formation. It would also have changed a lot of my transfer priorities and player priorities.

I guess I can't revoke my sale of Ancelotti now? :p

If not, I think that's a bit unfortunate now, as I would never have sold Ancelotti had I known I could change his formation. It would also have changed a lot of my transfer priorities and player priorities.

I worked to get 25 players on the nose for my 200 mil yet now there is more bidding happening, oh well!

I'm afraid not. he is probably my best acquisition

I dont think I have, even tho you guys will get chance to pick preferred formation of a club doesnt mean that whatever manager you have will play with that formation

i have to give you guys most control possible of your teams now in auction part cause later you guys will be just merely an observers

PS. you can revoke if both you and person you sold it to agree on it
btw, Joe I think you have 26 players so you can still sell 2 and buy 1 in next round ;)

Perk 20 // Preferred Formation: 4-1-2-1-2 (Do you mind if i change it when i get back home later today?)