interested in buying defenders if anyone is selling?

also, will the perks round be before or after the trade deadline?

Transfer List

GK: Lovre Kalinic
Phil Jones

Both for sale but i dont need to sell them so will need to be a good price

on serious note, I have no idea, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, it will be very soon anyhow

Does anyone have any full backs they're willing to sell? The only area of the squad I'm really lacking in.

I feel there are a bit too few players around for people to do much trading atm. Most teams do not fill their quota yet, and teams that do have 25 players have no incentive to sell.
So perhaps, even if it is a bit much work, doing 1 more round of players could be an alternative? I think you'll end up having a minimum of trades at this rate.

I feel there are a bit too few players around for people to do much trading atm. Most teams do not fill their quota yet, and teams that do have 25 players have no incentive to sell.
So perhaps, even if it is a bit much work, doing 1 more round of players could be an alternative? I think you'll end up having a minimum of trades at this rate.

Okay, I will add new round, I just saw a mistake I made in rules on first page, minimum players needed was supposed to be 18 not 20

Okay, I will add new round, I just saw a mistake I made in rules on first page, minimum players needed was supposed to be 18 not 20

Or you could just add some player packs to the perks round. As some teams have 25 players already. Either way, I think a few more players in the pool will make teams more inclined to trade.

Or you could just add some player packs to the perks round. As some teams have 25 players already. Either way, I think a few more players in the pool will make teams more inclined to trade.

I will add another round with 10ish players after i finish with editing

EDIT: in perks round there will be 2-3 pick a player perks instead of cash

Last edited:
Could we have a decent amount of defenders in this last round? That's a position i seem to be pretty thin on along with quite a few others i believe.

Could we have a decent amount of defenders in this last round? That's a position i seem to be pretty thin on along with quite a few others i believe.

Defenders and strikers :p

both of these stadiums are up for sale Very cheap

Stade de Gerland, Nuevo Los Carmenes,

PERKS Round

You just pick a number and if you want you can choose your preffered formation (you gotta post your perk number here in thread)
I will post round with players tomorrow

Perk 1 - MrWisdoman
Perk 2 - Matt419
Perk 3 - Average Joe
Perk 4 - TheBattman
Perk 5 - athomash
Perk 6 - webby1999
Perk 7 - djs1
Perk 8 - Osullm
Perk 9 - hansie95
Perk 10 - Znik

Perk 11 - Linecoigne1998