Alright so it's been a long time since the last post in this thread and I would just like to let anyone that's interested in the next update I will only be releasing Level 8 but it will also feature a full playing squad for every team (some including Youth Teams) I hope to get this done within a few weeks then after that I'll release a big update down to Level 15 maybe? If anyone's interested

Level 15!! :O I didn't think we even had 15 levels :p sounds like a plan, keen to give level 8 a whirl :)

So i'm in the process of adding in Players for Teams. I've currently completed Belconnen United, Canberra Olympic and Cooma Tigers (+ Their Youth and Reserve Teams) I've made Reserve and Youth Teams playable/as "B" Clubs so people could start at a Youth Team then work their way up the ranks to the main job if anyone would be interested in that.

All Cups have been updated with All teams from Level 8 now in cups. I've also put in the Bank of Queensland Cup (Central Coast vs Belconnen) and Italian Derby (APIA Leichardt vs Marconi) in as friendly fixtures/cups as they are irl.

I hope to get this done within two weeks so some teams may not have players in the team yet. If you want you can PM me who your team is and I could do the squad.

So i'm in the process of adding in Players for Teams. I've currently completed Belconnen United, Canberra Olympic and Cooma Tigers (+ Their Youth and Reserve Teams) I've made Reserve and Youth Teams playable/as "B" Clubs so people could start at a Youth Team then work their way up the ranks to the main job if anyone would be interested in that.

All Cups have been updated with All teams from Level 8 now in cups. I've also put in the Bank of Queensland Cup (Central Coast vs Belconnen) and Italian Derby (APIA Leichardt vs Marconi) in as friendly fixtures/cups as they are irl.

I hope to get this done within two weeks so some teams may not have players in the team yet. If you want you can PM me who your team is and I could do the squad.

How is this coming along? Can't wait for an update mate!

ok so I haven't posted for 3 weeks and wanted to give a little update to this. I hope to be getting this out very soon it just depends how much time I have. I have stopped making the Youth and Reserve Leagues as they would take to much time so I'll add them in in update 3, what I'm working on now is just to get all playing squads for every team added in (hopefully) I have almost finished all of Queensland just a few more teams to go. I have also added Future Transfers in as after the first season the 2015/16 season will have almost 100% current squads up (as 2014/15 season will have last years squads)

Yeah no worries mate :) I can understand the difficulty of covering reserve and youth leagues, first team is fine!

You need to update Blacktown Football Park surface type.
It's synthetic not grass. :p

I play in the premier league in the Blacktown area and play there 4 times a year. Great ground, just don't slide tackle. xD

You need to update Blacktown Football Park surface type.
It's synthetic not grass. :p

I play in the premier league in the Blacktown area and play there 4 times a year. Great ground, just don't slide tackle. xD

yeah alright mate, I play for the Lismore Thistles in the Far North Coast Premier and our secondary field is synthetic once a player went to slide tackle ripped his pants right off :O

yeah alright mate, I play for the Lismore Thistles in the Far North Coast Premier and our secondary field is synthetic once a player went to slide tackle ripped his pants right off :O

Haha yea it's not fun. xD

Also another thing I noticed is that Melbourne City's training/youth facilities are basic. You should update the training to great and youth to good.
They pumped about 15million into building new stuff. Probably have the best facilities in the whole country now.

You might have already done that, but I can't use Update 1 since it didn't work. :(

These are all minor changes but make it just a bit more realistic. :p

Source: Melbourne City moves into its first-class new home | : The World Game

Also another thing I noticed is that Melbourne City's training/youth facilities are basic. You should update the training to great and youth to good.
They pumped about 15million into building new stuff. Probably have the best facilities in the whole country now.

Yeah mate will definitely have a look at it cheers

Help Please!!

Can someone please explain how i get this into my game, When i go into Edited Data there's nothing new, this file isn't there and i don't know how to get it there... Please help!?

Can someone please explain how i get this into my game, When i go into Edited Data there's nothing new, this file isn't there and i don't know how to get it there... Please help!?

You have to copy/paste it from your download folder into your fm editor data folder

Update: ok I'm back to updating this file and fixing errors hope I can get it out by next week

Update 2:

Includes:

- Level 8
- All Playing Squads for Queensland State Premier League Clubs and Queensland clubs playing in the upper leagues (NPL and NFD)
- Bug Fixes
- Football Gold Coast BLK Cup (All Gold Coast based clubs compete)
- Bank of Queensland Cup (Belconnen v Central Coast Friendly)
- Italian Derby (Marconi v APIA Leichardt Friendly)
- Clubs down to level 8 all in FFA Cup

Download Link Aussie Pyramid Update 2_548ADC51-B2F0-424C-BFCC-2E61AD10BA50

Known Issue: Game crashes when playing on the 15.3 update if that's the case with you play the Default Database (Not much difference anyway)

Quick Question.

Do you get any money at all for the youth 'cup' in this? Like either for them winning it, or, maybe more importantly, from gate tickets and tv revenue?

Cause that would be quite a nice feature if so

Any chance that you would consider structuring the lower leagues like they are in real life? I'd love to see something like the current structure. The only difference I would make to the current Aussie system would be to have the NPL finals series champion go up into the A-league and the bottom A-league club go into the NPL.