Clearly I must be missing something obvious, can someone please give me the idiot proof step by step version of:
where i put this file when i download it?
how i know its worked when i open the editor?
thanks

Clearly I must be missing something obvious, can someone please give me the idiot proof step by step version of:
where i put this file when i download it?
how i know its worked when i open the editor?
thanks
Documents -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2015 -> Editor Data

To all of you:
Ive got FM2015 saved on my PC via Steam. Does anyone know exactly where I should be putting the files for this game as nothing I have currently tried seems to be working.
Thanks

and where do i put the file if i downloaded via Steam.
C: - programs - steam - steam apps - common - fm2015 or fm editor, but NO Editor data file, where should it go???

Any chance that you would consider structuring the lower leagues like they are in real life? I'd love to see something like the current structure. The only difference I would make to the current Aussie system would be to have the NPL finals series champion go up into the A-league and the bottom A-league club go into the NPL.

Yes, working on this now actually :)

HEY. GAME CRASH!!!!!!

I love the idea and concept you put out Weiry1, but theres a little problem.

I haven't been able to actually play your impressive database.
I put the file in the editor data file, and the game keeps crashing before the game is even set up.

where can i find help, and is this a problem others are facing

MahadHunter :)

Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/MahadHunter

I love the idea and concept you put out Weiry1, but theres a little problem.

I haven't been able to actually play your impressive database.
I put the file in the editor data file, and the game keeps crashing before the game is even set up.

where can i find help, and is this a problem others are facing

Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/MahadHunter

Don't Worry,Lippo255 helped out. It was because I was using the updated database. it only works on the default one.

Weiry, This is something i think you should keep in mind when you are making your 3rd update. Love the database. I'm typing this mid-game, and its awesome.

Quick Update

This is an update.

I've played about 3 hours of the game using this database and can I not applaud you enough for the amount of detail that you've put into it. So many west Australian teams that are actually quite local were in this game, (Although you kinda messed up with Queens Park, who should be in the most bottom rank of Australian football ;P ). In the end I decided to use a team I created, that doesn't actually exists, and represents my little suburb of Bentley, I started in the WA State Third Division and I've got to say, I think I've put this team in the wrong league with the amount of talent we have. I also decided to add myself and my little bro in so that I could see how far we went. I tried to give myself some realistic ratings but..., if you guys want to see more, all you have to do is reply to this thread or like this post. Again, loving the database.

And to those wanting to download this database, REMEMBER to put it on the Defualt database and not the update.

This is an update.

I've played about 3 hours of the game using this database and can I not applaud you enough for the amount of detail that you've put into it. So many west Australian teams that are actually quite local were in this game, (Although you kinda messed up with Queens Park, who should be in the most bottom rank of Australian football ;P ). In the end I decided to use a team I created, that doesn't actually exists, and represents my little suburb of Bentley, I started in the WA State Third Division and I've got to say, I think I've put this team in the wrong league with the amount of talent we have. I also decided to add myself and my little bro in so that I could see how far we went. I tried to give myself some realistic ratings but..., if you guys want to see more, all you have to do is reply to this thread or like this post. Again, loving the database.

And to those wanting to download this database, REMEMBER to put it on the Defualt database and not the update.

Thanks For Liking

Heres the Link to the thread for My custom club in the state third divison. go check it out for som epic custom FM stories. If you'd like to see more just reply to the thread or like it. Thanks.

[h=2]Custom Club In A Custom League? (Australia): http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...5541-custom-club-custom-league-australia.html[/h]

Last edited:
Any updates coming for this? Really would love to see one more update :)

FM15

Just making sure because I'm having a bit of trouble (and I'm new to this) but does this work on FM15??? Also, when I get FM 16, will it also work on that or do I have to get a new database for the Australian Pyramid???

still early days yet but i've got heaps of research done already and I'm pretty confident that i can get this out. I've been assisted greatly by members on this site and even some clubs have jumped on board.

I did a little test on FM15 going down to Level 4 and it worked great. So lets hope this can work for FM16.

Obviously this won't be 100% realistic but I honestly don't think this is possible and I'm quite happy what with I've got so far. If anyone wants I'll put up a Word Doc detailing the leagues etc

I will try to get this done by December

Thanks!

still early days yet but i've got heaps of research done already and I'm pretty confident that i can get this out. I've been assisted greatly by members on this site and even some clubs have jumped on board.

I did a little test on FM15 going down to Level 4 and it worked great. So lets hope this can work for FM16.

Obviously this won't be 100% realistic but I honestly don't think this is possible and I'm quite happy what with I've got so far. If anyone wants I'll put up a Word Doc detailing the leagues etc

Thanks!

I, for one, would be keen to have a look Weiry.

Thanks!

That's massive Weiry! I'd LOVE the full and correct pyramid!

Send me a message if you need any info from the QLD NPL

Research has been finished for ALL NPL Victoria teams. This includes U20s and U18s teams as well that play in the NPL Victoria. The top tier of Football in Victoria. Thanks to the guys over at Hume City, Avondale FC, Bentleigh Greens, South Melbourne and Heidelberg United who gave me a hand with the players. The players from the other clubs (particularly in the youth squads) won't be 100% correct with playing positions etc. I pretty much went off their playing stats to determine their positions. I will be looking to finish the NPL Victoria 1 East and West clubs now. If anyone can give me a hand with anything please pm me.

I'll make a new thread in the FM16 Transfer Updates Board in a few weeks probably when i get the game and actually start editing