Unlucky with the result against City but you are doing well otherwise. Really nice read so far, keep it up!

Unlucky with the result against City but you are doing well otherwise. Really nice read so far, keep it up!

yer cheers mate was shouting at my computer when dzeko scored, hope you continue to follow

i gave my players a couple of days after the Man City game before we headed up north to face Wigan. I've always been an admirer of Roberto Martinez in the way he gets his sides to pass and move. I didn't fear an upset as i knew the squad would recover and be more determined than ever to catch the Manchester sides as well as Tottenham.

Wigan 0-3 Chelsea
Sturridge (12), Lampard (PEN 47), Malouda (77)

3363617576.jpg

just to inform you that i will not be updating over the christmas period so will update after then

i have decided to stop this story and i would much prefer to do a fm12 version of A FRESH CHAPTER IN THE PREMIERLEAGUE read through it just now and it truly was a great story stopped it because of the blogs and now the story section is truly up and running again i thought it would be more enjoyable for everyone as i manage all 20 premier league clubs.

i'm sure many of u read it last year and i had some truly great feedback and on a personal note i enjoyed writing it an awful lot more than this one and tbh i have lacked motivation to carry on with this story and as my dad says there is no point doing something you don't enjoy. Sorry to everyone who was enjoying this story but i guarantee every single one of you that you will enjoy my new one better.

sorry once again and would appreciate massively the same sort of levels in my premier league story