lordofavp

Reaction score
Awesome 4-3-3 Tactic by lordofavp

This is a tactic that I have created from scratch and have tweaked it to ensure that it works with most teams. This tactic helps score many goals as well as not conceding many goals.

Formation:

View attachment 289333View attachment 289334
*The Attacking Midfielders can be left on either "Attack" or "Support"; this tactic works either way
*Ensure the "Target Man" option is ticked; Choose your lone striker as the target man and ensure the " Supply" is to feet. - (This should already be set-up)

Team Instructions:
View attachment 289337

As you can see from here that this tactic is actually really simple and basic.

However, I have set-up individual player instructions which seem to be working quite well with this tactic.

The most important aspect of this tactic is to ensure that you have a fast striker; without a fast striker you may find scoring goals difficult.

Results that I have achieved with this tactic:

View attachment 289348View attachment 289349
-As you can see from the results' this tactic my team has not let in many goals-

My Inter Milan Team:

View attachment 289350
I won the League, Italian Cup and Euro Cup all in the first year. I only brought two new players for this squad they were John Guidetti & Jose Callejon (They were only loaned in - Inter only have around £2.5mill as a transfer budget for the first season.

Extra Information:
This tactic does not really provide a significant amount of ball possession to your team. The main point of this tactic is to help defend and not concede pointless goals.

If anyone has any suggestions or questions in regards to this tactic, please feel free to leave a comment as I would like some input

Click "here" to be directed to the download page.

Last edited:
Gonna try this for my chelsea team,i mostly play with 4231 veez but i'm getting out of form with the team,currently 6th is PL

I usually leave the match prep for the Assistant Manager....
However this will also work:
Whislt on Pre-Season;
Default Focus: Team Cohesion
Default Intensity: High (This will try and get the team used to the formation before the league starts)

When you start your first league or cup match:
Change Default Focus: Attacking and leave the intensity to high...when the team are quite comfortable with the tactic then you can put the default intensity to Average.

If you're losing try putting the Attacking Midfielders on Attack rather than support or vice-versa; this will make a difference.

How you get on with Brentford? & what pitch size, O,I do you use?

I use the standard size pitch...(default option)
Im getting on quite well with Brentford - Im gonna post my results after I complete the first season.
-Im not currently using any shouts, but Im planning on setting up a shout strategy.

Last edited:
hiya lordofavp.i've been playing fm13 since the beta and i tell ya,your tactic just kill everyone to piece.it is so effective and not very leaky with the defence.only concealed 5 goals with chelsea and scored around about 50/60 goals.deff say this with extreme confidence,that tactic is the best on fm13 :).hopefully now it will now win my 1st league of the year.cheers mate

i'm currently playing with chelsea,i use 3tactics, 4231 veez, plug and play by the betterhalf and goals galorev3,they are good at the start but after a few games my team gets in a losing streak,fm 13 is very difficult to adapt,gonna try your tactic cause mattmania4000 gives a good review,i allmost get sacked so i have to win the next game,away to arsenal, my team is currently 13th after 14matches,very terrible

gratz

hi bro,
i've been used your tactic for 14 matches and my team didn't defeat any opponent include Bayern Munih , Benfica ,Celtic ,Galatasaray .. 12 win 2 draw perfect! i've been searching a tactic for my team , finally i found it ! thanks bro .. :)

Sorry for the late reply been busy...its nice to see that this tactic has been working for most people. Thanks to everyone who has rated this tactic highly.

If anyone has any further questions regarding this tactic please let me know as I'm always looking to tweak this tactic to make it better.

hiya lordofavp.i've been playing fm13 since the beta and i tell ya,your tactic just kill everyone to piece.it is so effective and not very leaky with the defence.only concealed 5 goals with chelsea and scored around about 50/60 goals.deff say this with extreme confidence,that tactic is the best on fm13 :).hopefully now it will now win my 1st league of the year.cheers mate

I'm happy to hear that this tactic has worked great for you. My main aim for this tactic was to not concede many goals as other tactics that i used kept leaking in goals.

i'm currently playing with chelsea,i use 3tactics, 4231 veez, plug and play by the betterhalf and goals galorev3,they are good at the start but after a few games my team gets in a losing streak,fm 13 is very difficult to adapt,gonna try your tactic cause mattmania4000 gives a good review,i allmost get sacked so i have to win the next game,away to arsenal, my team is currently 13th after 14matches,very terrible

gratz

Please do try this out and let me know how its performed for yourself.