When you make your new tactic I ll start asap as some underdog for tweaking it if needed :D
Just tell me how you think I should retain result like you did with narrow/slow and I ll give my best to sort it out for clubs that are not in top :D

When you make your new tactic I ll start asap as some underdog for tweaking it if needed :D
Just tell me how you think I should retain result like you did with narrow/slow and I ll give my best to sort it out for clubs that are not in top :D

kl...the tactic should be up soon. Im currently unable to link the file on this thread for some unknown reason

The basis will be the same, in the new tactic?

I have found that i struggle a little bit against hard tackle, high pressure, specially away. I use a tweaked version of Combo2 and i use this one at home. If the new one could give me a solid team away, it would be superb!

The basis will be the same, in the new tactic?

I have found that i struggle a little bit against hard tackle, high pressure, specially away. I use a tweaked version of Combo2 and i use this one at home. If the new one could give me a solid team away, it would be superb!

the new tactic has been worked around my previous tactic. You should see ur team have more possession, more shots on target and you should not be letting in many goals. Also with the top four attacking and the 2 cm's supporting you would except to be scoring more goals than my previous tactic

whats that mean ha have got important matches to play and my team as hit the skids!!!!

have you tested this 4-3-3 with the new patch? Im using it as the home tactic and would like tio know if i have to change to your other tactic. Btw, congratz on both

Thanks dude...nah I aint tried it yet will try it out tomorrow.

My OM has possession about 60%, shots 39/14 (at home) and i lost against Stade de Reims 0:1 (they possession are 40% and situations like... 2/1...). You need to improve that (coz the new patch 13.2 i think).

My OM has possession about 60%, shots 39/14 (at home) and i lost against Stade de Reims 0:1 (they possession are 40% and situations like... 2/1...). You need to improve that (coz the new patch 13.2 i think).

I'm currently on the process of testing and if necessarily tweaking the tactic (i dont want to completely change it)which should work much better with the new patch.

The scenario you mentioned also happened on the previous patch; you have to go along with these results as you wont be able to win every match even though ur team has 20% extra ball possession.

I'm currently on the process of testing and if necessarily tweaking the tactic (i dont want to completely change it)which should work much better with the new patch.

The scenario you mentioned also happened on the previous patch; you have to go along with these results as you wont be able to win every match even though ur team has 20% extra ball possession.

Tried for a couple of games. Won all, didn't concede any goals and scored at least 4!!

Will try the other tactic that you did, but this one is working great (with tweaks for my team, ofc.)