hi bro,
i've been used your tactic for 14 matches and my team didn't defeat any opponent include Bayern Munih , Benfica ,Celtic ,Galatasaray .. 12 win 2 draw perfect! i've been searching a tactic for my team , finally i found it ! thanks bro .. :)

Thanks mate...happy to hear that my tactic's been working...if you have any suggestions to improve this tactic please let me know as im open to suggestions

hi m8,

i use your tactic on Aston Villa and I am scoring a lot but i get easy goals if i start leading like 2-0, in lot of occasions they manage to get to 2-2. Any on holding the result?
Cheers.

In regarding to retaining the lead try changing the width to narrow and tempo to slow. Only do this change during the game as you would not want to the change the tactic completely. By doing this you should retain more possession and not be conceding many goals late on. This is ideal if you're managing a team that is weaker than ur opponent.

Please let me know if this has worked out for you.

the tactic is class i was starting to struggle with my aging Barcelona side tried this and never looked back i would always get knocked out in the first round CP now i am in the final thanks for class tactic

the tactic is class i was starting to struggle with my aging Barcelona side tried this and never looked back i would always get knocked out in the first round CP now i am in the final thanks for class tactic

Glad to hear this has worked for you...just wondering how many goals have you conceded in the league...as one person has stated that this tactic was leaking in goals.

I am currently testing my tactic with Atletico Madrid; below are some images of my current progress:
View attachment 291725
I have scored quite a lot of goals and only let in 2.
View attachment 291727
Here you can see how my side more or less outplayed Barcelona to win 2-0. Barcelona are not an easy team to defeat.

I always use the same tactic for home and away and i use no OI.

In regarding to retaining the lead try changing the width to narrow and tempo to slow. Only do this change during the game as you would not want to the change the tactic completely. By doing this you should retain more possession and not be conceding many goals late on. This is ideal if you're managing a team that is weaker than ur opponent.

Please let me know if this has worked out for you.

Ok, here is what happened:

Took West Ham and did all by the book in preparations with a team. I used narrow approach and put on slow tempo but that was not enough so i added shout "retain possession" and switched from attacking to Standard and the magic happened :D

Tips when and how:

Against teams that are same quality or under your team do not apply this after your lead, wait and look how the game is going, if you are still attacking and holding the game keep pushing and if opposing team start to look dangerous in attacking do the switch and them it is up to your players/luck and many other rl aspects of football.
I has leading 2-0 against Wigan in 1st 26 min of 1st half and then i applied the changes and end up with 6-0. Also had a good game away agains Swansea it was 0-0 till 56th minute and the game was going in their favor just a bit and i used the instructions. In 67th minute I scored and there was no coming back for Swansea.
All in all you need to feel the game and abilities of your team and to see when the opponent is breaking your formations cause 4-3-3 i generally attacking formations so do not think if you play narrow/slow/ retaining possession and have Standard approach you ll go defensive or dig in and defend, you will kill them for every bad move they make.
Also my team is still not close to be fluid on the tactic so i guess it can only go better.

Hope this will help :D

@Pjana: Thanks for your feedback some interesting stuff. This may be the solution to some users who have had not so good luck with my tactic.

If you have any further suggestions please let me know.

Used this for a couple of games and the result was good. Lot of pressing and shoots. Just tweaked it to not have anyone shooting from distance.

If it continue to work for me, it could be my home tactic. Great job!

@Pjana: Thanks for your feedback some interesting stuff. This may be the solution to some users who have had not so good luck with my tactic.

If you have any further suggestions please let me know.

Your tactic is awesome, but most of them are made with top teams like (Man UTC, Barcelona, Bajern, Arsenal, Juventus, Napoli...) that are already full on quality players. I play Championship Manager from Amiga 500 days and that should be around 1989 if i can recall :D, well I know that Cantona was still in Leeds and Giggs was 17 year old kid :D.
In FM 2013 there is no plug&play tactic that will bring you everything if you try to play with teams that are not in top even then you can slip easy, you need to manage pace of the game and mentality.
Before lordofavp gave me the tips i was running it just like it is and i was not good enough but with slight tweaks in positioning during the match and not to brake a formations is the key element. That small things are making huge difference, you can go 2-2 with just face rolling during the match and blame lord or you can rely make big impact to the match and even if you lose it is how it is in football and in life :D

Few more things to add:

As lord said Striker must and i say MUST have pace not less then 14 even that is not that good 15+ is the thing that make a big change to the game (Pace > Finishing). Heading is a big + like Carroll but his pace is 14 but i ll post you his stats at the end of season.
Wingers or AMCs should ofc have good Dribbling/Crossing and again PACE, maybe a good SC can be trained for that position (just a thought, will try and let you all know how it goes, Richardo Vaz Te did a good work on the flank).

This tactic as i said is my favorite and it will be good as much as your approach to it.

Again, good work lord I hope this will make your tactic even more powerful :D

Cheers for the positive feedback...much appreciated.
-I've noticed as well that the tactic did not perform as well with lower league sides than compared to the top teams. I hope everyone else follows ur advice as it will do them wonders.

Sounds promising. Been having mixed results with this years FM (Both downloaded & created tactics). I'll give it a try with Newcastle.

Just to inform anyone who goes on this thread that I have created a new tactic that I believe to be more effective than this tactic. The new tactic is called FullOnAttack; this tactic will be available for download later on in the evening.

why d you think it is more effective?

why d you think it is more effective?

With my "Awesome 4-3-3" i take many shots but hardly any hit the target whereas my new tactic "FullOnAttack" takes more shots and gets around 75% of shots on target. This tactic has the same player and team instructions as the other tactic and I have found it to be conceding even fewer goals than my previous tactic.

Not being able to get many shots on target was the major weakness on my previous tactic; and by resolving that problem with the new tactic which does have a different formation (so not completely the same) is the main reason why i believe the "FullOnAttack" to be more effective.

With my "Awesome 4-3-3" i take many shots but hardly any hit the target whereas my new tactic "FullOnAttack" takes more shots and gets around 75% of shots on target. This tactic has the same player and team instructions as the other tactic and I have found it to be conceding even fewer goals than my previous tactic.

Not being able to get many shots on target was the major weakness on my previous tactic; and by resolving that problem with the new tactic which does have a different formation (so not completely the same) is the main reason why i believe the "FullOnAttack" to be more effective.

fair enough, i will try it out later tonight. i was just curious because most people say that an anchor man is essential to play a solid d-line, and you removed the anchor-man to play with two flat and supporting CM's, so i wanted to know if it still worked as well defensively.

fair enough, i will try it out later tonight. i was just curious because most people say that an anchor man is essential to play a solid d-line, and you removed the anchor-man to play with two flat and supporting CM's, so i wanted to know if it still worked as well defensively.

Ok...to be honest with the new tactic I have been using players with good defensive stats in CM which I was hoping to take away the importance of a DM in the team.

okay, so both cm's have the same settings and are to be used by more defensive players yes?