Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

Hey Raikan :D

Any advice on what the roles of the DM and MCL could be in away games? Thanks :D

DM (you dont have to set the formation like this mate, it works as is)

Anchor man!

MCL - DLP - Support

Raikan, just want to know if this plays anything like last years version because it certainly doesn't look like it. Or has there been some tweaking going on so it's shorter and more attacking than it looks? I'm just curious as last years was very good and played an attractive style of football. Although I won't be using it because I've finally found my feet tactically.

firstly, well done mate :) really glad you found them!

its different, its playing for the ME not against it.. so once the ME is sorted out this will be edited to play somewhat like last years version!

I have seen people using last years one and saying it works as well on Fm13 :)

where did you get background pics/skin mate ?

cheers mate im give this a whirl and your tactic im currently useing millwall and have signed a little gem of an amc robi merino for 150k he should work a dream also an amc/ st ruben suarez they should work quiet well in championship anyway thanks mate

when playing away mate you say drop amc to cm would it be mc(s) or mc(a)

Played this in a new save last night for a few games, with a few tweaks to fit my team, and changed the mentality to attacking, as I am a fearless *******.

Did pretty well in around 10 games, obviously the teams not gelled properly yet as I sold most the team and brought in younger players. Doubt I will continue the save on though, I just wanted to see if this was any good, and it is (if you tweak it to work with your players, not sure about none tweaked version). The AMC often made space and slipped through passes for the wingers and CF's and the right MC was also making quite a few darting runs, which the AMC often found with a sexy pass too.

Played this in a new save last night for a few games, with a few tweaks to fit my team, and changed the mentality to attacking, as I am a fearless *******.

Did pretty well in around 10 games, obviously the teams not gelled properly yet as I sold most the team and brought in younger players. Doubt I will continue the save on though, I just wanted to see if this was any good, and it is (if you tweak it to work with your players, not sure about none tweaked version). The AMC often made space and slipped through passes for the wingers and CF's and the right MC was also making quite a few darting runs, which the AMC often found with a sexy pass too.

exactly Dunc, that what it is all about :) the AMC does control the game nicely.. setting his passing to mixed halfway suits it better as well as he looks to play shorter passes on the edge of the box and draws out their defenders to deal with him on occasions..

Nice mate! well done, great win!

now, dont use this for 15 games in a row without changing things, be proactive cause you can use this and win 7 on the trot then lose 5 in a row if you play like everyone used to in Fm12 :)

I look forward to your results

Yeh i know what you mean, i have been using your tweak also as mentioned for away games, only doing this against the big guns though(United,Chelsea, City as i did above)

Working well so far, and loving the football played. Barkley's ripping it up at AML :)

thanks for sharing the tactic.
is it just me, or the cm's makes most of the shoots (especially the cml?

So as i said before Raikan, i would give this a go with my Everton side who are by no means great. Results are below using the tactic Awesome AMC FM13:

View attachment 283868

As you can see results are generally good. This was plugged in near the end of the season so i wasn't expecting a lot to be honest, but its been working great. The best i have used so far for this FM. The games we lost/drew we generally should of won, we dominated the games from start to finish, whether it was a lapse in concentration etc i'm not sure.

I don't honestly make that many changes, i changed the Striker role to Poacher(this is the majority of my strikers preferred role) and when playing away against the big sides, i drag the MCL to DM and the AMC to MCL, and i leave as is, i change nothing with roles etc. Not sure if i am suppose to or not, but it got result against City as previously said.

I will keep using this next season anyway, as it is honestly the best i have used so far. And hopefully i can strengthen in the transfer window. Have already persuaded the board to sign Clyne and have just purchased a nice little regen for the AMC role. A left winger and probably signing Scott Sinclair permanently will help my cause(he's been on loan for two season)

View attachment 283869

Aplogies for the long post Raikan, and thanks again for the super tac!

I've gave your tactic a whirl in my Newcastle save, and its going good so far, I believe the only bad results were 2 draws but it was result of bad set-piece defending. So I tweaked the set-piece instructions abit and it seems to be working better.
Best result so far was a 3-0 win over Arsenal. I'll upload my results later. But superb tactic thus far!

HI guys finished my 1st season testing Raikans Awesome Amc tactic:$... And i must say what a season:D...

Won the Prem with 5 games to spare and best thing was won the title at home with a 4-1 victory over MAN CITY:D:D:D:D.. Won the FA Cup but had a easy ride really but none the less i still won it beating Burnley in the final... And the onto the Champions League final against R.Madrid and what a final i had 1-0 down with then Pepe gets sent off in the 92min and in the last seconds off the game i get a penalty up steps Rooney and scores its in the bottem right corner then into et and CR7 gets sent off and in the 113min Gareth Bale scores the winner for me to claim the treble in my 1st season:D:D:D

Only thing in still messing around with is the striker role as RVP,Chicharito, have not scored many:'( ( and i have been tweaking roles n duties ) but still no joy?? So if anyone can make any suggestions or tips ill gladly try them out!!!

Here are some SS of players,fixtures,matches etc
View attachment 283904View attachment 283922View attachment 283923View attachment 283924View attachment 283925View attachment 283926View attachment 283927View attachment 283928View attachment 283929View attachment 283930View attachment 283931View attachment 283932View attachment 283934View attachment 283935View attachment 283936View attachment 283937View attachment 283921View attachment 283920View attachment 283905View attachment 283906View attachment 283907View attachment 283908View attachment 283909View attachment 283910View attachment 283911View attachment 283912View attachment 283913View attachment 283914View attachment 283915View attachment 283916View attachment 283917View attachment 283918View attachment 283919View attachment 283938

Here are the 3 best youth lads 4 next season so gonna try and develope them... Also thinking of selling Cleverley,Welbeck,Buttner and maybe Nani and Carrick if i can get good enougth replacements
View attachment 284048View attachment 284049View attachment 284050

Last edited:
Raikan what role would you suggest for Giroud and Podolski I am playing as Arsenal and would like to try your tactic but I am unsure about the player roles. I am playing 4231 like your set up.

Looking forward to seeing some results with 13.1.3 being released. Should we change the starting strategy from defensive to whatever depending on the opposition and home or away?