Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
Oh ok Thanks. am gonna try it now.. have a match with Barcelona UCL 2nd leg.. am playing home.. 1st leg i lost 1 nil to Barca.. so i guess i must either outscore them or score & keep a clean sheet.. i want to try your tactic to see.. i like to do pressure risks.. that gets me to test stuff.. i already play your formation so familiarity shouldnt be a problem.. any suggestions.. ? have u made any tweaks with regards to the lastest update?

Hi m8 !

i'm gonna try him 2night with PSV. got some questions...

why play defending instead of attacking ?

if i put the fb on AUTO instead of SUP , would that change a lot ?? or is it kinda the same ??

at PSV i have MERTENS for left wing, changing his role in a IF would be better with his stats??

ST set to Poacher and target man, with target man supply to 'Run Onto Ball' - so far so good! Would recommend this for anyone with a small, quick striker (Like Javier Hernandez, Walcott etc).

My regen striker just scored 5 goals in 31 mins. Would recommend!

Oh ok Thanks. am gonna try it now.. have a match with Barcelona UCL 2nd leg.. am playing home.. 1st leg i lost 1 nil to Barca.. so i guess i must either outscore them or score & keep a clean sheet.. i want to try your tactic to see.. i like to do pressure risks.. that gets me to test stuff.. i already play your formation so familiarity shouldnt be a problem.. any suggestions.. ? have u made any tweaks with regards to the lastest update?

take off playmaker and set his passing to mixed

still testing it mate ;)

Hi m8 !

i'm gonna try him 2night with PSV. got some questions...

why play defending instead of attacking ?

if i put the fb on AUTO instead of SUP , would that change a lot ?? or is it kinda the same ??

at PSV i have MERTENS for left wing, changing his role in a IF would be better with his stats??

cool bud :)

read the OP :)

not much at all :)

you can mate, wont change much either.. the individual player settings are set manually except for some of the strikers..

ST set to Poacher and target man, with target man supply to 'Run Onto Ball' - so far so good! Would recommend this for anyone with a small, quick striker (Like Javier Hernandez, Walcott etc).

My regen striker just scored 5 goals in 31 mins. Would recommend!

very nice mate :)

is this on the latest patch?

very nice mate :)

is this on the latest patch?

Yep, trying this tactic because my previous one stopped working with the current patch, this seems to be working better. My ST doesn't suit the TM instruction, and my previous tactic had the ST as a TM and supply set to run onto ball, so I tried it. I'll use for more games and report back.

FYI, I changed the strategy from defensive to control.

The ME seems more unstable than ever. Seem to be conceding even more from crosses. Constantly conceding 3 goals from 3-4 shots on target as well, even when i dominate my opponent.

Ok Raikan,

i will give it a go and let you know this afternoon

The ME seems more unstable than ever. Seem to be conceding even more from crosses. Constantly conceding 3 goals from 3-4 shots on target as well, even when i dominate my opponent.

that sucks mate.. set defending match prep

Ok i just used it to play Barcelona as i stated early.. i won 3-0.. used defensive 1st half.. & changed to control 2nd half & scored 3 goals.. i used your shouts as well & changed that strategy too to control.. i believe control works better for your tactic after watching the match.. am gonna test it more.. by using it in my away matches.. i'll use my tactic for home games.. same formation though but very fluid & attacking for my home easy games..

Ok i just used it to play Barcelona as i stated early.. i won 3-0.. used defensive 1st half.. & changed to control 2nd half & scored 3 goals.. i used your shouts as well & changed that strategy too to control.. i believe control works better for your tactic after watching the match.. am gonna test it more.. by using it in my away matches.. i'll use my tactic for home games.. same formation though but very fluid & attacking for my home easy games..

holy **** dude, that is one very, very impressive result!

you barely gave them a sniff! 2 shots all game while you created 4 ccc's against the best team in the game!

well played sir, well played :)

Hi Raikan. What's your view on the defense in the new patch? I had great results with tight marking = no, as well as my wingers marking the opposition wingers before the patch. Now I'm playing more default with tight marking on my CB's and DM, as well as my wingers not marking anyone specific.

What's your thoughts ?

This seems truly an awesome tactic.

Since Ive used it with Olympiacos (Greece) I have not lost yet though I keep getting messages during matches from my idiot assistant that we should consider telling the players to play more directly!. Though I must say I understand him as the tactic mostly results in passing the ball around without any forward thrust (perhaps you' ll rename it the Arsenal tactic!:P) it seems to really stop the opposition from playing successful through balls.

Best of all was using it against Man City in the first knockout stage. Turning it into counter and using the shouts drop deeper, stand off opponents and play narrower I managed to win over 2 ties 3-1 at home and 1-2 away.

So thank you!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Raikan. What's your view on the defense in the new patch? I had great results with tight marking = no, as well as my wingers marking the opposition wingers before the patch. Now I'm playing more default with tight marking on my CB's and DM, as well as my wingers not marking anyone specific.

What's your thoughts ?

its working a bit better, the defenders are not as stagnant and to be honest, **** as they were prior to the patch!

it also depends on your opp, their players and formations..

If the wingers are really quick like Walcott/Lennon then I would set my wingers to zonal mark with no tight marking, but hard tackling and high closing down

if someone slower etc then tight man marking would be better.

Really like this tactic, my team not yet mastered tactic but still they play nice. Only trouble i got that RvP dosn't score, his average rating is below 7, he got only 4 goals nad 5 assists in 20 games(all first team), but probably this is my fault i cant setup him right. On the screen D=home match W=away match. Im 1 in league table :P. Thx anyway Raikan for the tactic
View attachment 284031View attachment 284035
Edit: Win against Chelsea 6:0, they scored 2 own goals ;D

Last edited:
Back