Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

soo far doing good with arsenal 12 games 9 wins 1 draw 2 loose
score 28 let in 7 goals defensive wise its solid only problem is AMC isnt performed well no matter who i put in that position (cazorla/gotze)

overrall soo far soo good :)

So as i said before Raikan, i would give this a go with my Everton side who are by no means great. Results are below using the tactic Awesome AMC FM13:

View attachment 283868

As you can see results are generally good. This was plugged in near the end of the season so i wasn't expecting a lot to be honest, but its been working great. The best i have used so far for this FM. The games we lost/drew we generally should of won, we dominated the games from start to finish, whether it was a lapse in concentration etc i'm not sure.

I don't honestly make that many changes, i changed the Striker role to Poacher(this is the majority of my strikers preferred role) and when playing away against the big sides, i drag the MCL to DM and the AMC to MCL, and i leave as is, i change nothing with roles etc. Not sure if i am suppose to or not, but it got result against City as previously said.

I will keep using this next season anyway, as it is honestly the best i have used so far. And hopefully i can strengthen in the transfer window. Have already persuaded the board to sign Clyne and have just purchased a nice little regen for the AMC role. A left winger and probably signing Scott Sinclair permanently will help my cause(he's been on loan for two season)

View attachment 283869

Aplogies for the long post Raikan, and thanks again for the super tac!

fantastic mate :) really glad!

that is a great REGEN! wow, keep me posted on the new season

I've gave your tactic a whirl in my Newcastle save, and its going good so far, I believe the only bad results were 2 draws but it was result of bad set-piece defending. So I tweaked the set-piece instructions abit and it seems to be working better.
Best result so far was a 3-0 win over Arsenal. I'll upload my results later. But superb tactic thus far!

awesome mate :) that is great, yeah, well done, defending set pieces is actually one of the best match preps to use in my opinion!

looking forward to your results! keep me posted

HI guys finished my 1st season testing Raikans Awesome Amc tactic:$... And i must say what a season:D...

Won the Prem with 5 games to spare and best thing was won the title at home with a 4-1 victory over MAN CITY:D:D:D:D.. Won the FA Cup but had a easy ride really but none the less i still won it beating Burnley in the final... And the onto the Champions League final against R.Madrid and what a final i had 1-0 down with then Pepe gets sent off in the 92min and in the last seconds off the game i get a penalty up steps Rooney and scores its in the bottem right corner then into et and CR7 gets sent off and in the 113min Gareth Bale scores the winner for me to claim the treble in my 1st season:D:D:D

Only thing in still messing around with is the striker role as RVP,Chicharito, have not scored many:'( ( and i have been tweaking roles n duties ) but still no joy?? So if anyone can make any suggestions or tips ill gladly try them out!!!

Here are some SS of players,fixtures,matches etc
Here are the 3 best youth lads 4 next season so gonna try and develope them... Also thinking of selling Cleverley,Welbeck,Buttner and maybe Nani and Carrick if i can get good enougth replacements

Awesome Dave, really great season, well done mate, its not easy winning even with United at the moment! so congrats on a great season!

looking forward to next seasons updates

Raikan what role would you suggest for Giroud and Podolski I am playing as Arsenal and would like to try your tactic but I am unsure about the player roles. I am playing 4231 like your set up.

Giroud - TM
Podolski - AF

Looking forward to seeing some results with 13.1.3 being released. Should we change the starting strategy from defensive to whatever depending on the opposition and home or away?

me too mate, anyone tried it yet? I have just turned on my Fm

soo far doing good with arsenal 12 games 9 wins 1 draw 2 loose
score 28 let in 7 goals defensive wise its solid only problem is AMC isnt performed well no matter who i put in that position (cazorla/gotze)

overrall soo far soo good :)

drop the AMC to CM mate and put as AP - Attack and play Wilshere or Arteta or someone there..

Im about to use this in Allsvenskan, Swedish first division. I do have a poacher but also a TM, when i change to Poacher, should i also change the target man supply to run onto ball. And when i do use my TM should the supply be set as to feet?

Thanks!

Im about to use this in Allsvenskan, Swedish first division. I do have a poacher but also a TM, when i change to Poacher, should i also change the target man supply to run onto ball. And when i do use my TM should the supply be set as to feet?

Thanks!

Poacher - to feet
TM - leave as is

good luck

Not sure how it works on the new patch, but if anything to go by on my Might and Magic, it should be even better..

going to try it now against Celtic in my ECL group game

Poacher - to feet
TM - leave as is

good luck

Not sure how it works on the new patch, but if anything to go by on my Might and Magic, it should be even better..

going to try it now against Celtic in my ECL group game

Oh, great. Maybe MaM it is? ;)

good luck

I'm a lazy manager, I liked My Houghs tactic because I didn't have to change much. If I used this tactic, do I have to use shouts? Will I be at a disadvantage if I don't use them, or does it not matter too much?

I'm a lazy manager, I liked My Houghs tactic because I didn't have to change much. If I used this tactic, do I have to use shouts? Will I be at a disadvantage if I don't use them, or does it not matter too much?

if you just save the shouts mate, then put them in at the start of the game by clicking one button it will help a bit.. otherwise I am sure this might work as well as is :)

Have you tried TM as a quick striker with settings to 'Run Onto Ball'?

Have you tried TM as a quick striker with settings to 'Run Onto Ball'?

you can try on the new patch out last night! but the ball physics on the last ME patch was like a metal bowling ball.. so I played to feet rather..