View attachment 384327
rrepek - dużo zabrakło do zdobycia mistrzostwa?
smile.gif

Been using this with Chelsea but now i'm in the mood to start a new one with possibly Leicester City, will post back soon.

i have run a few saves using these tactics and must say i am impressed. my one and only critisism is that the 3 ams shoot ridicuously to much and waste 9 out of 10 cccs, its so frutrating and wondered if anyone else was having this silly problem/ they get one on one and shoot from 25 yards rather than simply getting closer for a tap in, it happens every match about 5 times, any ideas?

i must say v1 is still the best tried v2 with my team who were undefeated in 15 games then played Newcastle and got humped 4-2 and 2 red cards,

i must say v1 is still the best tried v2 with my team who were undefeated in 15 games then played Newcastle and got humped 4-2 and 2 red cards,

U need more than one game to compare

Also, i think V1 still better with 2 DMC, give more stability in defense.

I'd appreciate it if you can post your Awesomezilla tactics once again. :(

Taktik kendi markaj sistemine sahip, değiştirilmemeli
Rakip futbolcu talimatları taktikte hazır, yardımcı ko?un talimatları uygulanmamalı,
Pozisyonlara g?re oyuncu filtresi Free File Sharing and Storage made Simple. adresinde
Kendi markaj sistemi taktik i?in kilit rolde, Ofansif orta saha sağ ve sol rakip beklere markajlı,
3 kişilik defanslara karşı bu markaj ?zelliği kaldırılmalı.
Eğer oyuncular sarı kart g?r?rse ?elme sertten kolaya d?ş?r?lmeli.
Bekleri ma?ın 65-70. dakikada değiştir, kond?syon d?şmesin
Antremanda taktikte %90 yatkınlık olana kadar ma? taktiği ?alıştır
Futbolcu ?zelliklerinin olması gerektiğini sıralamış, onları artık ingilizce t?rk?e bakıcaksın usta