Trying V3 with Sevilla. Doing pretty good.

Could do much better but that has nothing to do with the tactic. The ME is sick, real sick! Just played Osasuna at home, created 6 CCC's, scored only 1:mad:..... and then they get 2 penalty's in last 5 min.... the onlys chance they got....... its really sick... hate is.

How can you keep marale high when this kind of **** happents? frustrating.....

Last edited:
Btw, I'm considering to remove "Much Higher Defensive Line" TI for V4... not 100% sure about that and will test it a bit more... but probability is high ;)

I'm sure v2 & v3 are great and probably better but I like having the two DM's and v1 is quite successful for me ;)

would you change the much higher line even for v1 (I guess so as framework of the tactic should be similar)? maybe change to higher line or simply remove?

thanks again for all the tactics :)

You can amend the 2 fullbacks for cross aim to the centre....I score 2 goals each game at least from crosses with their heading less than 10.

View attachment 384531 2nd half the season went really odd lost to teams i should have beat and scoring seemed to slow down although i had a few injuries and a very small squad so that may have been the cause

Last one quickzombie!! TFF9...you have actually created a tactic were Lamela is totally useless, i wonder why?!

LOL... Guys, I decided test some stuff and this baby really on fire (6) I'll test it a bit more and upload it ;) Looks really awesome so far...

Every save he?s a beast...now hopeless! 13 goals and 9 assist in 36 matches last year, mostly used as AMCL...this year as AMCR, 2 matches 5,4 and 5,8!

Ehh... I've tested it against 4-4-2 and 4-3-3(DM) formations and it shows awesome performance... now need to test against 4-3-3(AM)... I'll test 60 more games against 4-3-3(AM) and if it will pass then I'll upload if not R.I.P. :)
How long does it take you to play 60 games, take me 3 days

Nope :)