I've had great succes with Leeds (won Championship), but i still cant stop myself from thinking, that the period, when I was using Pure Insanity with base v3, timewaste v1 and attacking v1 was the most solid.
Mate, I'm like everyone else trying things... see results... and make suggestions. For now I just think awesomezilla is better but I could be wrong about everything so if you see that something works more efficient so go for it. ;)

Last edited:
Are V2 and V3 better than the V1 I'm using? I'm having great results with the V1 base so don't know if it is worth the change.

Btw, I'm considering to remove "Much Higher Defensive Line" TI for V4... not 100% sure about that and will test it a bit more... but probability is high ;)

A little update from my Hertha Berlin save.

Had fantastic start in the league, and after 10 games (8-1-1) played we`re sitting nicely placed i 2nd place only behind Bayern Munchen! 2 pts behind and 2 pts above Dortmund in 3rd.

Won 3-2 at home to Dortmund after they had taken a 2-0 lead afterjust 18 minutes!

The defeat came in my second game of the season at home to Werder Bremen and the draw was a 0-0 away to Braunschweig.

In the cup i beat Jena 6-0 in the first round but lost to Aalen in the second round, in a match where the reserves and youngsters got a chance.

Also worth mentioning that I haven`t bought any players yet.

We were predicted to finish 16. out of 18 teams, so I can confirm that this tactic works very well for underdogs as well.

Still using V1 tactic by the way.

I like this but does anyone find their players shoot from ridiculous angles that are never go in whereas if they squared it across the face it would be a goal every time?

I like this but does anyone find their players shoot from ridiculous angles that are never go in whereas if they squared it across the face it would be a goal every time?

Story of the entire match engine, my friend.

Right, back with a small update from my Derby team. Currently 15 games into the Championship and sitting 2nd just behind Reading and just ahead of QPR.

Didn't start to well but once the tactic became fluid it's improved a lot. Creates plenty of chances and limits the opposition to minimal chances. They are a few poor results but this will be down to my players rather then the tactic as their stats aren't particularly close to the filters posted.

If you want instant success with the lower league teams then you'd probably be looking at the likes of Wigan, QPR, Leicester etc. who are head and shoulders above the rest in terms of players.

I'm happy with my position though and on course for at least promotion/play offs if the trend continues, not bad for a mid table media prediction. Hopefully this helps people realise you don't need to be a world super power for the tactic to work.

Tested this with Everton in EPL, finished first (media prediction 7). Then tested with Krasnodar in Russian Premier league. Finished first with only 1 loose throught all the season (media prediction 7 out of 16). In Everton i bought only 1 full back just because my Jagielka injured for 7 months in friendly match. In Krasnodar i made no signings.
But then i plugged it in my Milan save in 2016-2017 before the start of the season. Tactic was almost fluid when season started. 9 of my players fit these filters and even better. But it still doesnt work. Dont know why, but my Milan is playing good only with my own tactics. I dont think it's important as a sort of feedback, but this is sth, that i cant understand.

Tested this with Everton in EPL, finished first (media prediction 7). Then tested with Krasnodar in Russian Premier league. Finished first with only 1 loose throught all the season (media prediction 7 out of 16). In Everton i bought only 1 full back just because my Jagielka injured for 7 months in friendly match. In Krasnodar i made no signings.
But then i plugged it in my Milan save in 2016-2017 before the start of the season. Tactic was almost fluid when season started. 9 of my players fit these filters and even better. But it still doesnt work. Dont know why, but my Milan is playing good only with my own tactics. I dont think it's important as a sort of feedback, but this is sth, that i cant understand.

Which version did you used for your test ?

TFF, ​if the oposition plays 5 at the back (3 DCs and 2 WBs), what manual marking do we use?

TFF, ​if the oposition plays 5 at the back (3 DCs and 2 WBs), what manual marking do we use?

It was told multiple times, that when you play against 3 centre backs, you switching off manual marking for AMCL/AMCR...you can find also in OP.

It was told multiple times, that when you play against 3 centre backs, you switching off manual marking for AMCL/AMCR...you can find also in OP.

*Sorry I meant OI. And I'm really talking about the wing backs not the centre backs in this scenario.
I know there's OI for DL and DR at the start of the game, but if they change to WBs do we give them the same opposition instructions?